“Good curries good value ”
Review of Krishna 2

Krishna 2
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Found this restaurant above other shops,a bit out of the way but well worth a visit.family ate there 4 times in our 2 weeks stay they all enjoyed there meals,my nieces husband who is a curry nut want to go there every night would recommend.

1  Thank golfnuter

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

I am great freak of curry and this place is awesome for curry. Had a great dinner here with family and the service was awesome ,staff were very polite love this place

1  Thank nitesh p
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely meal here last week. We chose to eat inside rather than on the terrace, it was lovely. Our food was excellent and the service was good too!

1  Thank Charleyxx
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Omg I am a curry freak and have to say this was the best Indian I have ever tasted. Great service great food and fantastic prices. Best in Tenerife

1  Thank JanRobbo
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Finally we have found a curry house abroad that is as good as your average high street curry house. So nothing special or exciting on the menu, just your usual choice of sauce and meat. Mint sauce was a bit runny but other dips were good. We had onion bhajee starter which was flat like a kebab shop but much better tasting than from a kebab shop! Chicken poori was good. We shared a keema rice which had a good texture and a peshwari naan and thought we'd give the aloo naan a try! The naans were disappointing, peshwari was bland and aloo naan didn't work but to be fair we didn't need it anyway. I had the chicken tikka kahari, which was well flavoured, my boyfriend had chicken tikka dupiaza which he enjoyed. I'm glad I tried it and now if I'm desperate for a curry on holiday I know here will do the job.
The location isn't brilliant but the sunset was a beautiful colour and you could see if from the terrace. Unfortunately it's next door to a bar which attracts some less desirable brits to it so we weren't keen to stick around after we'd finished eating.

1  Thank Emily L