“Terrible steak - Avoid”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy your steak, avoid this place steak was terrible and service no better,told waiter that could not eat the steak, he just shrug his shoulders, must be used to it, avoid

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Five of us a great meal here. We could not complain about anything we had. My daughter said she had the best fillet steak ever. We will definitely return on our next trip to Tenerife.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

You have to be very careful that you have the right Aberdeen Steakhouse here! This one is opposite the hotel Santiago & some of the reviews I've read are for the wrong restaurant entirely!
We decided that we would give this restaurant a try after eating at the Chinese next door a couple of nights previously. The place looked really busy which is always a good sign. I went for the 18Oz T bone and my wife for the grilled chicken. I must say, this is one of the best steaks I've had in a long time! The meal came out as ordered (medium-well done) on a sizzling platter with more vegetables than anyone could possibly eat in one sitting! My wife's chicken was far more than she could manage and was very well cooked. We were both very happy with the quality of the food and the attentiveness of the staff considering how busy the restaurant was. Full marks and would definitely visit here again if in town!

1  Thank Ivor M
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Typical of a restaurant trying to do everything, but doing it all badly. Your virtually drag in off the street, seated and deserted, we stopped for lunch, service was slow, and poor.
We ordered burgers, with no tomato because of an allergy, but my partners came with the tomato in it, we sent it back, stating it needed to be cooked again from scratch, but a minute later it appeared again and the egg inside was the same egg, after a third attempt we told them to forget it. My burger which I ate a couple of bits of was cold on the outside and boiling in the middle, so cooked in advance and microwaved. They were also the cheapest burgers you could of bought and defiantly not beef.

Overall avoid this place unless you want a bad tummy.

1  Thank Lynda W
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Poorly cooked breakfast. Extremely greasy so ended up using napkins to soak some oil up. All deep fried, eggs hard, sausages over done, some items cold .orange juice was dilute. Cheap watery beans. More pride needed in what they do. !!