Just got back from paraisco del Sol. Was a bit worried after reading some of the reviews. But we found it to be really nice. Staff were lovely especially nuria at the pool bar. She is amazing + looked after us all week. Rooms were a bit warm in the night but were cleaned everyday + clean towels everyday. For the price we paid it was well worth it. Nice to see security there when we checked out at 4.00 am. Would go back as we had a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas