We stayed at the Fase 1 part of the complex in apartment B12. These are self contained 2 bedroom units with a basic kitchen and lounge. We had a great time.
Positives: the complex was quiet and well maintained with close access to a small pool and 2 other pools across the road. Close to shops and walking distance to beach. Staff responded to issues raised in good time.
Negatives: the sliding doors to the balconies and garden were very stiff and at times would not lock. When reported they were attended to within the day but we had to have this done several times. There was only one key to the main gate of Fase 1 which made it a bit tricky with four of us. Lack of aircon made the nights a bit uncomfortable but can't complain as this was clear in the ad for the holiday.
Overall we had a great time in Tenerife and the apartment made a fine and comfortable base.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This pleasant low rise complex enjoys an excellent location in the very heart of Playa de Las Americas. The complex is formed by two floor bungalows surrounded by bright flowers and shrubs. New and very pleasant buffet restaurant with show cooking and nice terrace. Reception area and main bar have been refurbished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Paraiso del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Del Sol Hotel Playa De Las Americas
- Paraiso Del Sol Apartments Tenerife/Playa De Las Americas