All reviews rooms are basic nice balcony a bit worried plenty of sunbeds after reading some of the reviews every other day siam mall fresh towels sun loungers studio apartment booked this hotel two single beds small pool min walk veronicas strip bad reviews bars and restaurants
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I was a bit concerned after reading previous reviews about what we were going to be staying in, but all of these fears were unfounded! We were all inclusive, and I can't fault the food - choice of a buffet full English breakfast, or cereals, or continental, plus fruit, pancakes and pastries every day. Lunch had a salad bar, a choice of fish or meat that they made fresh to go with the vegetables that were in the buffet bit, there was pasta, cheese, and also chips and chicken nuggets. Dinner was similar, but a couple of times there was seafood paella and meat paella, and pizza. I wonder if they have maybe widened the choices after reports of "just pork and fish" to eat - there was chicken, and on one of the days, rabbit (which was very nice!). Desserts were fruit or angel delight sort of stuff, with wee sponge cakes. With the all inclusive you could also have ham and cheese toasties from the pool bar when the restaurant was not open. I really enjoyed the food, but then for the price, I wasn't expecting haute cuisine! The selection of food was tremendous and it would have to be a VERY fussy eater that found nothing to eat there. The drinks were fine too, especially the sangria, but I was not a fan of the white wine...and I am NOT a fussy wine drinker. There's enough choice to avoid that though, and for under €3 you could get a perfectly adequate bottle from one of the very nearby supermarkets.

As far as the cleanliness went, our apartment was cleaned every day, as was the pool area. We saw a few cockroaches, but, as the last reviewer said (and we stayed the same week as them!) there were a few outside. This is to be expected, but the size of them can be quite disconcerting! We found putting towels along the bottom of the doors at night kept them out. It is easier to deal with cockroaches when you are drunk :)

The staff were lovely, especially the canteen and bar staff, and special thanks to the maintenance man who helped two silly girls get their key back after locking it in the apartment, key still in door...oops...

As has been said below, it is a shame that the bar closed when the all inclusive finished, as 11 is a bit early. There were many families staying the week we stayed and it was fine for them. We didn't hear any noise at night, though I suspect having taken full advantage of the all inclusive drinks from 11am til 11pm, plus a good few after that, I'd not have heard a peep if thre was a party IN my apartment.

If you expect what you pay for here, you will have a great time. When we stayed there were families, a group of girls, a group of guys, couples - all sorts, and nobody seemed to be in a bad mood about where they were staying, so don't be put off.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank SuntanC
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My husband and myself stayed here week 18.08.12 had a great time ,the staff are warm friendly and helpful the rooms are basic but kept clean,we only saw one or two cockroaches and none in our room. We were all inclusive and that stopped at 11.00 and then the bar shut down, so we are not sure where the late and lively comes from ,as other people have said air con would have been much appreciated as the heat was at times over powering but all in all a very good holiday.

Room Tip: As others have said get a safety deposit box only 21 euros and 6 given back when you return key the rooms are quite big and clean no adult entertainment to speak of only short animal shows and a fashion show one afternoon but all in all we enjoyed it .
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sharon B
Reviewed 31 July 2012

8 of us stayed here 19 - 26 July, we had a great time, apartments are very clean but there can be cockroaches around the pool area during the day and night time, but none in the room! Do not stay here if your a young family as it is noisy at all hours (for young partying people only). No air conditioning! It was extremely difficult to sleep at night time with the heat, we rented fans but they don't make much of a difference. Also the mattresses are very uncomfortable. Make sure you purchase a safe! Staff are very friendly and the location is excellent, only 10 mins walk from the first veronica's strip (you might need a taxi if your going down as far as the Dubliner pub etc.)

5  Thank TenerifeHoliday
Reviewed 31 July 2012

stayed here 2 girls, 22 and 23 for one week.. were a little worried after reading reviews but were quite surprised! rooms are VERY basic but liveable, if you are like us you only use them to sleep in and considering u can party till gone 7am it wasn't for very long. very lively, definitely not for families as it can be noisy right thorugh the night with being 5 minutes from main nightlife. Stayed all inclusive and food was a major let down.. really was only pork and fish every night and lunch time, we ended up living off cheese and ham toasties during snack times. would defo recommend just doing self catering however kitchens not clean enough to cook in, although met lots of people who said it was very cheap to just eat out each night! if you are young and looking for lively holiday its a great place to meet lots of other young people. pool is lovely and peaceful during daytime, easy to relax and chill out!
Had an amazing week, however on the last day waiting to be picked up to go the airport my bag was robbed including my purse, phone and camera with all my holiday pics on, staff not helpful at all, in fact one obnoxious man thought it was quite funny which didnt impress me or my friend.. told we couldnt go the police station as they didnt spk english, went anyway and was told we had a 2 hr wait.. was getting picked up 30 mins later so was impossible to wait! not very helpful at all.. when we arrived back at hotel we bumped into group of lads who had had their apartment robbed previous night whilst they were sleeping, mobile phones and cash been taken! definitely need to purchase a safe only 21 euros a week and well worth the money.. also if you are on ground floor do not leave balconies open as theft seems to be rife around this area! although the fact that robbery seems frightening if you are very cautious u will be fine. the thieves are very clever and will look for those who are vulnerable.. lock everything in safe at all times and then you know if anthing goes missing it has to be someone who works there!
I probably wouldn't stay at this hotel again, but i dont want to scare anyone who has alreayd booked either as it really isn't as bad as its made out!!

2  Thank HelenD27
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The Good
room rates
spacious rooms
location
Nice Staff

The Bad
No Air Con (fans are available for 10 euro per week but are very Poor)
Beds are not great
...............................................................................................................

2  Thank bluemoose4life