“Lovely food, lovely waiter”

Restaurant Valentines
Reserve with
Restaurant Valentines is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Valentine’s is a gem amongst restaurants in Playa Del Ingles. Good time, Great taste, Expect the Best. Look forward to not only the seasonal menus, but also to the daily surprise and special dishes, exceptional creations for you by our amazing chefs! Our Restaurant is located on the second floor of the Yumbo Shopping Centre. Our philosophy at Valentine’s is to provide higher value menu offerings than our competitors, through the quality of our menu, the preparation of the food and excellent customer service. We prepare high-quality food on a daily basis inspired by the traditional local cuisine and the use of the fresh unique’s taste products of Gran Canaria. At our restaurant, we have a large regular customer following. Some of our customers are in here twice a day, for lunch and dinner! Our meals, service, cleanliness and customer satisfaction is our means of advertising.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this place while walking around the Yumbo centre. Waiter was new and from Windsor (didn't get his name) and was a lovely host. He knew the menu inside out despite having only just stated. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had the salmon with truffle cream sauce, the crab meat, the prawn in spicy cream sauce and foie gras with apple. All are nicely presented. The taste is good as well. The service is good too.

1  Thank miraclen
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food. Every dish was beautiful. A little disappointing that there was only bottled San Miguel on offer as a beer but the food more than made up for this. Brilliant service and good prices. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant one night during our stay in Playa del Ingles. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and more welcoming. They even helped me decide which tapas to choose as I just couldn't decide.

Food was delicious, good sized portions and the wine we had with the food was lovely as well. I couldn't eat all my food as there was so much and I felt bad as it was wasted but it was because of the portion size, not because it wasn't nice. It was lush! You don't have to have tapas though, there is a menu with other dishes on it.

Great restaurant and would recommend to anyone in the area who is looking for a nice and classy place to eat!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Whenever we fancy a special meal in the Yumbo centre we always go to Valentines. We booked a table the day before and we told the owner that it was for my birthday celebration. I didn't expect them to do anything special but when we were walking towards the restaurant we could see our table, all specially laid out, from quite far away! Everything about the meal and the wine was perfect. The food, as always, was delicious. At the end they even brought me a chocolate fondant cake with candles. I didn't expect this at all.
I absolutely cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Everyone visiting Playa Del Ingles simply must eat here!