“Nice restaurant serving nice plating tapas”

Restaurant Valentines
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had the salmon with truffle cream sauce, the crab meat, the prawn in spicy cream sauce and foie gras with apple. All are nicely presented. The taste is good as well. The service is good too.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Valentines

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Fantastic food. Every dish was beautiful. A little disappointing that there was only bottled San Miguel on offer as a beer but the food more than made up for this. Brilliant service and good prices. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

My boyfriend and I visited this restaurant one night during our stay in Playa del Ingles. The staff couldn't have been friendlier and more welcoming. They even helped me decide which tapas to choose as I just couldn't decide.

Food was delicious, good sized portions and the wine we had with the food was lovely as well. I couldn't eat all my food as there was so much and I felt bad as it was wasted but it was because of the portion size, not because it wasn't nice. It was lush! You don't have to have tapas though, there is a menu with other dishes on it.

Great restaurant and would recommend to anyone in the area who is looking for a nice and classy place to eat!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Whenever we fancy a special meal in the Yumbo centre we always go to Valentines. We booked a table the day before and we told the owner that it was for my birthday celebration. I didn't expect them to do anything special but when we were walking towards the restaurant we could see our table, all specially laid out, from quite far away! Everything about the meal and the wine was perfect. The food, as always, was delicious. At the end they even brought me a chocolate fondant cake with candles. I didn't expect this at all.
I absolutely cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. Everyone visiting Playa Del Ingles simply must eat here!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to have a tapas here. Friendly service & advised to choose 3 dishes. This was enough. Had to find traditional Spanish tapas in Gran Canaria. Food was great & service very good. The sangria was really lovely. Going to go here again.