“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Nice bar restaurant staff that served me were friendly, I could see one of the girls didn't look enthusiastic but the guy that served me was great. I'm not a fan of live music however the guy that was on tonight was brilliant, my foot was tapping away. The food was great very home made and delicious, I will certainly eat here again.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Loved this place. My wife and i have just come back from a 10 night holiday in playa del ingles and even though we were all inclusive we still went out for drinks. This place has a great cocktail list at great prices ( 2 for €10 ) and by the end of our stay i think we nearly finished the list. The other drinks were fairly priced aswell. We didnt eat here but the food we seen looked and smelled nice. The staff are very polite and happy. Its a great place to sit in the afternoon and watch the world go by. Would definitely reccomend this place to anybody who is visiting playa del ingles/maspalomas.

1  Thank 963steb
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I visited most days a great pub with a very friendly enthusiastic team I reccomend the full irish breakfast, Chicken curry & Cajun fillet steak Guinness is ice cold and staff excellent

Reviewed 10 September 2017

not a bad little pub,friendly pub,good atmosphere,prices good, could liven it up a bit with the entertainment though

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Went to this bar to watch the big fight at 2.30am atmosphere was amazing very busy nicely decorated friendly staff.