“Wow!!!”

Bollywood indian masala
Price range: USD 12 - USD 31
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best Indians we have ever had. We were on holiday and fancied a meal out so looked on trip advisor for some of the best restaurants around. This came top and it didn't disappoint!
Both curries we had were excellently flavoured and spiced well for or taste. The naan was crispy and well flavoured too. If we hadn't have returned home the next day we would have returned again and again. Beautiful!

3  Thank Jo R

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located next to a few Irish bars. The staff were really friendly and service is fast. The menu is brilliant everything you'd expect from an Indian menu, it is also reasonably priced. I ordered a Chicken Madras, my partner had Chicken Tikka Massala we both enjoyed our meal. Would definitely return back great little restaurant!

2  Thank Jermaine G
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Bollywood can found close to a few Irish bars. The staff were friendly and efficient. We sat outside but there is limited space inside. The decor is simple. The menu is varied and is reasonably priced. I ordered chicken tikka masala medium. It was a bit hotter than I thought (but it wasn't a problem as I like hot food) so if you don't like your food too spicy ask for a milder version. I would recommend booking a table as it was busy. If I had one complaint it would be the loudness of music coming from other bars as it fairly drowned out the music being played in the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food and lovely atmosphere. reasonable price and polite staff! usually can hear live music in the evening and the seating outside makes it lovely.

2  Thank MaccleCakes
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, fantastic with children. Really made us feel welcome. Best tikka masala ever... definitely worth a visit

3  Thank Toni-Marie S