“Bollywood Indian Fantastic!”

Bollywood indian masala
Price range: USD 12 - USD 29
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located next to a few Irish bars. The staff were really friendly and service is fast. The menu is brilliant everything you'd expect from an Indian menu, it is also reasonably priced. I ordered a Chicken Madras, my partner had Chicken Tikka Massala we both enjoyed our meal. Would definitely return back great little restaurant!

2  Thank Jermaine G

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Bollywood can found close to a few Irish bars. The staff were friendly and efficient. We sat outside but there is limited space inside. The decor is simple. The menu is varied and is reasonably priced. I ordered chicken tikka masala medium. It was a bit hotter than I thought (but it wasn't a problem as I like hot food) so if you don't like your food too spicy ask for a milder version. I would recommend booking a table as it was busy. If I had one complaint it would be the loudness of music coming from other bars as it fairly drowned out the music being played in the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food and lovely atmosphere. reasonable price and polite staff! usually can hear live music in the evening and the seating outside makes it lovely.

2  Thank MaccleCakes
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, fantastic with children. Really made us feel welcome. Best tikka masala ever... definitely worth a visit

3  Thank Toni-Marie S
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Have been to Bollywood about 6 times, and I am very pleased.
Food has been consintantly superb, service always great and friendly.
My genuine reccomendation for any Gran Canaria tourist or local.
Best indian food I have ever tasted.

3  Thank Gerður Björk Ó