“Dinner”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic food, great wine, wonderfull staff The beef was exelente, you can decide your sideorder as you like it. The salad was fresh and delight.

1  Thank EllenH2241

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked at short notice and was greeted with great warmth and hospitality. The food was exquisite, best steak I’ve had in ages and the bratkartoffen was spot on. A lovely Rioja was an additional bonus. I’ve ate in Germany a lot but I have had to come to Majorca to taste some great German cooked food. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Four day visit to a Palma city, following fantastic reviews decided to travel to the resort of Santa Ponça to try Bistro Steakhouse.
Made a reservation prior, glad we did as the restaurant was full.
Beautiful decor with an outstanding welcome!
Good wine and great atmosphere.
We opted to order just main courses as the steaks looked huge.
Sirloin (300g) with a side of rosemary potatoes, broccoli with almonds and green beans with bacon, with side orders of peppercorn and mushroom sauce.(All of which have to be ordered separately as the steak is served as it is.
Unfortunately my steak wasn’t great, half way through eating I came across muscle fibres which made it difficult to cut through and made the rest of the steak tough, a real shame as the rest of the food was fantastic. My partners however was faultless.
I did call the waiter over and he apologised and said ‘we do try to avoid this but sometimes this happens, he also said he would speak to the chef.
He did not return to the table neither did it reflect in the bill and we later paid the full bill of 113 euros. Left a little disheartened.
Thank you for great service though!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We visited this incredible restaurant on a Friday evening on a relatively cool Spanish night, approx. 9:30pm.

It was festival/carnival night in Santa Ponsa with parades of what looked to be old tribes of Spain dressed up with drums and costumes dancing down the sreets. Culture spewing out all over the place, it was great however, most eating establishments were full or we’d already eaten there so my girlfriend and I went on a little wonder...

Bistro restaurant is roughly a 15 minute walk away from the hustle and bustle so naturally, they had only a few guests in their stunning restaurant on that night which made the evening a little more special for us young romantic types.

To describe the place you need to imagine how Ceaser and Ciscero would expect to eat in Spanish Rome. An upper class establishment very well maintained and clean, especially the kitchen and bathrooms.

I’ve added some photos of the food and wine but it’s preferable you go see everything for yourself, the chef cooked the steaks perfectly and the side dishes and sauces could be bathed in they were that delicious. The owners are just as nice as the food. She could be the cure to depression she was that endearing and the other waiter...he just made us feel like we were in a 2 star Michelin restaurant with his level of service he provided us, a true professional!

Next time I’ll have a ring in my pocket and I’ll be making my girlfriend an honest lady in this restaurant. She’s doesn’t bother with trip advisor so she won’t know the surprise

What a magnificent place to eat! HIGHLY recommended.

Thanks again
Paul & Megan

4  Thank PG G
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

No other way to describe the experience here, would definitely visit again.

Visited here with my girlfriend and we ordered a sharer plate with two lots of four different cuts of steak. The incredibly professional and polite waiter brought over the platter, informing us of the best order to the cuts. This made our experience even more exceptional, given every cut was perfectly cooked. Not a single complaint.

10/10, thank you very much.

1  Thank Alex L