“A vacation like no other!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Adnane E
“A vacation like no other!”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

After reviewing many guests feedbacks on different apartments in the Benalmadena/Malaga area, I decided to book a 12 nights vacation with my wife and two kids (6 & 2) in this apartment in Benalmadena. Sometimes you don't fully know what to expect even after you review customers feedbacks as a basic guide to trust the cleanliness and service of an apartment owner, but my initial instincts on Reda's apartment were confirmed true from the day we stepped in the flat. Beautiful two bedroom apartment conveniently located on the first floor, yet it enjoys a panoramic view of both the green mountains and the blue Mediterranean sea. The neighborhood is very clean and calm with kids playground and a cosy sparkling swimming pool. The kitchen is fully equipped with the necessary dishes. The beds were confortable with clean sheets and there is a closet in both bedrooms with hangers at our disposal. The AC works perfectly, the fridge, the washing machine, the WIFI. A large terrasse looks out to beautiful scenery. We couldn't ask for more, even trash can bags, toilet paper and other small things were supplied. Basically, an affordable apartment with the service of a 5 stars hotel. I thank you Reda for making our vacation more enjoyable and fun. God bless you and we sure will be coming again.

2 Sep 2017
I really appreciate the time to write such a long and detailed review. these kind of reviews are the best reward a host can get. I truly try to welcome my guest like family. like we say "mi casa es su casa" (my home is your home!
msafwane
Casablanca, Morocco
“Peaceful site”
Reviewed 29 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I spent 3 weeks in Reda's apartment. I really enjoyed my stay there. The neighbourhood is quiet and calm. The apart is large,comfortable and well furnished. No worry about car parking, You have your place in the garage. Plus, Reda is A very kind person. He's ready to help whenever You call him. Thank You very much Reda.I look forward to going back to that apart.
SAFWANE Mohamed

2 Sep 2017
Thanks a lot! you welcome again any time!
KENTC1
Winnipeg
“Great time visiting Costa del Sol and Benalmadena.”
Reviewed 9 December 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Nice location in a quiet area and just a short drive to the beach area. The owner was very proactive and very helpful in communicating with us. He clearly cared that we had a good vacation and relaxing stay in the apartment and in Spain. We had some initial difficulty getting into the building because the key did not work but the owner called a neighbor who was very kind and let us in. Unfortunately there were no towels when we arrived. We were informed that only hand towels are provided. The owner did helped us out with some towels and it was appreciated. The apartment has a large balcony and was very comfortable for a vacation stay. The addition of indoor parking was a benefit.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was good.
Liked least: Access to the property and the lack of bath towels was an issue.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Dec 2016
thank you so much for your great review and specially your visit. like mentioned in our previous conversation guests often take large towels to the beach and get misplaced thus the decision to only provide medium size towels. hope to have you guys back again.
Maireaine...
“Fantastic Apartment in a Great Location”
Reviewed 20 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We stayed at the apartment for a month in June/July 2016. This apartment had everything we needed. The terrace is amazing, one of the biggest I have seen. The kitchen has everything you need. The wifi worked perfectly and the whole apartment was clean and airy. The air conditioning worked perfectly too (which is incredibly important during those hot Spanish nights). The Mercadona supermarket is a short stroll away, as it the beach. We walked to the beach most days and used the pool in the complex too. Both were enjoyable. The apartment is close to Arroyo de la Miel and Benalmadena but Torrequebrada is a quieter, nicer area. There was nothing I did not like about this place and I will be recommending it to friends and family. Reda was incredibly helpful and easy to contact too. All in all, a wonderful experience.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Jul 2016
Humbled by your kind words and you basically covered it all. Your satisfaction in my apartment is my ultimate reward! See you soon!
meeeeeeee...
New York
“Best bang for the buck”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this adorable flat in early May. The weather was perfect, as was the flat.
Its close enough to the nightlife, but far enough for peace and relaxation. The beach is a quick 5 minute walk. If you don't want to beach it, the pool there is fantastic. Several nights we just chilled out on the big patio and bbq'd there instead of going to a restaurant. Great little town and place to stay.
I highly recommend this flat. The price was fantastic as is the owner who is easy to reach, responds immediately and is very accommodating. He helped make our holiday easy and comfortable.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease of it all
Liked least: i liked everything a lot
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words!! I am looking forward to welcoming you again next time u are in Benalmadena!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing