Me and my two girlie friends went out to Benalmadena Spain this April 2012 for 10days and stayed at Ms Alay apartments, the staff were so friendly and welcoming, we got on so well with them. The location was fab...literally not even a minute walk to the 24 hour square, where we ended up most nights and loved 'Molly Malone's bar' check it out. The beach and the Marina are in the other direction but again not far, only a 5 minute walk. We ate at the Marina every night, had some lovely dishes from Sakura (Chinese/Thai and Japanese), Ruby's, Metro a nice Italian and a 'posh steak house- Gauicho' where the steak's were cooked to perfection!
Downside to the hotel was that with it being so close to nightlife it got rather noisy for people who weren't there for the party scene like we were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartments MS Alay, were completely refurbished in 2009 and are located by the sea in front of the Benalmádena Costa Marina and alongside the promenade. It is a unique enclave which lets you enjoy your holidays on the Costa del Sol , whilst being near tourist attractions. Benalmádena Marina has received the distinguish of “Best Marina in the World” twice, an award given by specialised international magazines, it also has the Blue Flag for Cleanest Seas in Europe, thanks to the quality of its amenities and its waters.Apartments MS Alay has one bedroom apartments with ample front rooms, internal telephone, international TV, air conditioning and heating, American kitchen totally equipped with a fridge, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and a full bathroom. The one bedroom apartments also have a sofa bed in the front room.All the apartments have terraces. Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 4 people. The MS Alay studios come equipped with internal telephone, international TV, air conditioning and heating, American kitchen totally equipped with a fridge, microwave, glass-ceramic hob and a full bathroom. All the studios have terraces.Ask about the supplement for an additional bed to sleep 3 people. Check in: 14:00Check out: 12:00 CHILDREN AND ADDITIONAL BEDChildren under 2 years of age are freeAdditional beds and cots are available only on request. The Hotel has to confirm availability.No animals allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your MS Alay Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ms Alay Apartments Hotel Benalmadena
- MS Alay Apartments Benalmadena, Spain - Costa Del Sol