Just bk from this villa & we had an amazing hol. We travelled as a large family 6 adults&3 kids. The villa was ideal for our toddlers (age 2) first foreign hol. It was well equipped & had plenty of sun loungers. The villa is located within walking distance to everywhere & lovely & peaceful. Taxi rank & bus stop just at sunset beach hotel at the end of the avenue which we took advantage of & went to torremolinos for the evening & tivoli world which was amazing. We also visited sealife which the kids loved. Christine lives in the villa below & is always there if you need her. She even arranged a birthday cake for my nieces 13th birthday while we were there. Will def be back x
|How easy was it to book the property?||How easy was key pickup/access to the property?|
|Overall condition of the property||Bedding & mattresses|
|Kitchen & utensils||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
|Friends getaway||Large groups|
We had an AMAZING 10 night stay in this beautiful spacious villa just 5 mins walk from the beach front up a palm tree lined street. This was everything we could have wished for and more. Christine was fantastic from first booking until we left and we can't wait to return. On this trip was my wife and I and our 4yr old daughter. Luxury large villa close enough to everything you could want yet far enough away so you can't hear it! I can easily see how up to 12 people would be comfortably accommodated.
- 5 mins walk to the beach, local supermarket (there's a Burger King just past the supermarket)
- 5 mins walk to the local shops, restaurants (Coco's bar and restaurant was our favourite with beautiful food from tapas to steaks and the best English/Scottish breakfasts around! Owned by an Irish guy with great staff)
- Everything you could need is just on your doorstep or a short bus/taxi drive away. We enjoyed Tivoli World (theme park), stunning Marina, Markets, water sports, Mijas (old town top of mountain - stunning), beach walks and so much more!
- You could be busy everyday (even with a 4yr old!) or have the most relaxing holiday ever.
Even though close enough to everything you could wish for, you cannot hear a thing from the villa and it's very tranquil lounging around your private pool with your favourite tipple!
- Large gas BBQ
- Private immaculate pool (with locked gate entrance, great as we had a 4yr old daughter)
- Sea views
- Large patio area with great cushioned sun beds, sun shades, tables n chairs and even floats etc for our daughter (which she loved).
- Main entrance leads to a private well equipped Gym (sadly not used by us! Lol)
- Large living room with dining table, HD TV on wall with Sky Tv & games console and games, Leather sofas and Patio doors leading to pool and patio area.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and everything could ever need from a kitchen.
- Washing machine
- Bathroom & shower
- Air Con & safes
- WIFI (with great speed and range)
- 3 clean spacious bedrooms (plenty of storage in sliding wardrobes and draw units), large balcony with seating and sea views and large bathroom with shower and jacuzzi bath.
- Master bedroom with flatscreen wall mounted Sky Tv, walk in wardrobe (wife loved!), bathroom with large Jacuzzi bath and shower and again plenty of storage. Just stunning!!!
Ok, so after writing this (in overcast England) and remembering the amazing, sunny holiday we had at this fabulous Villa recently. I think I need to book up again, SOON!
We had a great time in the villa. Lovely and spacious! Chris was very helpful up to and including our visit. Lovely location within walking distance of the beach, shops etc. Would definitely come back again for a not so full on holiday lol.
The only downside to our stay was the horrible weather!!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
Where do I start, The Villa is in a perfect location, Nice quiet and private, 5 minutes from the beach and 2 minutes from the Supermarket.
It is very spacious and a well presented clean property with everything we needed for our stay.
Our party consisted of me, my wife, 2 sons aged 3 and 7 and my dad who visited for 4 days.
Chris who manages the Villa, lives in the property below and was always available if we needed anything (not that we ever did).
Equipped with a great Swimmimg pool, BBQ, WiFi and Satalite TV, we always had things to do if we were not out enjoying the sunshine and exploring.
We had a fantastic time staying here and I would highly recommend this to everyone reading the reviews.
Thank you so much Peter and Chris for making our stay absolutely perfect.
Alex, Katy, Harvey and Oscar from Plymouth