3,315 results
All reviews oasis restaurant moonlight bar sea view interior room pool area burger king beauty salon well stocked supermarket onsite supermarket hotel supermarket petrol station two single beds time share bed apartment games room junior suite family holiday
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here over Easter weekend for 3 nights, the hotel is lovely and the food is fantastic!!! Such a reasonable price for food and drink too we were really impressed. We went with family and had 3 rooms, all next to each other which was great! The rooms were lovely and spacious and the balcony was huge! Very impressed and will 100% return

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank KatieCraig1992
Justin T, Community Manager at Sunset Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of your recent short break at Sunset Beach Club and for your kind comments about our facilities. We all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend a stay here. We went for a girls weekend and stayed in one of the apartments. It is perfect, very clean, good kitchen facilities and very quiet. We slept great. Showers were superb, always hot water. The hotel facilities are great also, good shop available. Great staff also, nothing was a problem and anything we asked was facilitated. It is also a great location to explore Costa deal Sol from. Some great walks also. This resort facilitates both young and old and I noticed a lot of young families around. Highly recommend and I will be returning. Great value too and be sure to avail of happy hour!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Travel_chic80

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your recent girls weekend at Sunset Beach Club. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went on a lads stage over Easter, the Hotel is actually quite nice. Be sure to request a sea view otherwise you will not get one and the alternative is not very good at all.

Restaurant, bar and pool area were quite nice. I didn’t have anything to complain about, my only dislike was the location of the hotel, it seemed further away from the nicer parts of Benalmedina and if I was to go back I would prefer to stay at the Marina which was a much better location. About 4/5 km down the road.

I must say the Staff are all pleasant and I would stay here again if I could get a holiday at a nice price. Rooms are standard yet very clean and beds are good to sleep in.

The local beach doesn’t have anything to offer in terms of water sports or activities and the 24/7 party square is not worth visiting, it’s very run down and using toilets here isn’t recommended.

All in all I had a nice time and anyone already heading here will do too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Justin T, Community Manager at Sunset Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Carl,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Sunset Beach Club and for your positive comments about our hotel and staff. I'd just like to add that there is a watersports centre next to the hotel; however, it's only open during the high season.

Thanks again for your feedback and I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Sunset Beach club in 2017 having booked a two bedroom apartment. The apartment was lovely and spacious, with a sea view. The staff were great and very helpful. The hotel is clean and well kept by an army of staff, who are very helpful and friendly.

The restaurant staff are very professional and friendly too. The hotel has a great pool (not heated), is well located with good facilities.

We decided to rebook for this year and booked a 3 bedroom apartment. We knew these apartments had a mountain view (overlooking the road to be precise) but we were fine with that, because we needed the extra bedroom.
Upon arrival, it took 45 minutes to check in. We had a arrived late and we were all very tired. It was not ideal.

We finally arrived in our room, which was located directly above the nightclub (moonlight). All we could hear was a pounding base line in every room.

We immediately asked for another apartment and were given an apartment on the floor above. These rooms have not been updated as much as other apartments (old bathrooms and sofas etc), but they were kept immaculately clean by the house keepers on a daily basis.

The apartment on the 7th floor had no soundproofing whatsoever. Every evening we were woken by whoever was staying above us and generally between 1-3am we would hear shouting and banging around.

The soundproofing is so poor you could hear people showering, talking, opening doors and patio doors. The floors are marble, so everything echoes around. It made our stay very stressful with very little sleep. During the day we were exhausted!

There were also drunk people wandering around hotel corridors.

In short we would not stay again. Our holiday was ruined. We will come back to Benalmadena, but certainly would never stay at the Sunset Beach Club again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Dream576251

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Sunset Beach Club, I'm just sorry that on this occasion, your holiday failed to live up to expectations.

I apologise for the time it took to check in on arrival. Whilst we do our best to ensure guests are checked in ASAP, this is sometimes difficult to achieve when we have a sudden influx of arrivals.

Regarding the noise in your apartment, I'm really sorry if noise from other guests kept you awake at night. Normal procedure in these circumstances would usually be to contact Reception and they would send security to ask the offending guests to keep the noise down. We understand how frustrating this can be and assure you we will continue to try and ensure guests are able to get a good night's sleep.

I understand that this experience may have put you off returning but I hope you'll reconsider and give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We spent 3 weeks here in March.Appartments are compact, but comfortable. There were plenty of pool loungers.
There is good bus service in both directions. There is a very good restaurant on the first floor, as well as a lounge on the sixth floor. We chose to try different restaurants of which there are many to chose from within walking distance.
We would stay here again.

Room Tip: 4 th floor or higher
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sn0wescaper

Thank you so much for choosing Sunset Beach Club for your recent 3-week stay in Benalmadena. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your holiday with us and hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.