We got back today having stayed at the villa from 20th-27th Aug 2018.
This villa is in a stunning location with views to die for. It is located in the villa of Rancho Domingo which provides everything on the doorstep (traditional bars, restaurants and shops - all within walking distance!). If you want the best of both worlds (and also want to experience the buzz of a typical Spanish resort holiday) you can have that too with the beaches and resort of Benalmadena a short cab drive away; the cab rank is a minute walk from the villa!
We loved our week at Vinas Viejas, a truly unique and special villa . We would recommend it to anyone.
One additional point is the communication from the owner Louise (and our greeter Annie) was first class, from booking to then checking we got some safely (which we did today).
Key plus points:
1. Location - bars, restaurants, supermarkets a short walk away.
2. Positioned in a very pretty traditional Spanish Village
3. The view was stunning!
4. The beach and main resort was a 5 minute cab ride away - the taxi rank was 1 minute walk from the villa!
5. The villas was in a lot of grounds and the rooms were very spacious
6. Communications from the owner and greeter were the best we have every experienced
7. No need to hire a car - the Villa was 20 minutes from the airport.
8. The pool - it was lovely and warm
9. The BBQ and bar areas were the best we have every seen at a villa
10. Cleaner visited most days!
We will certainly be considering booking again.
Great couple who rent the villa out. Great service from their cleaner and gardener.
Lovely home, fabulous decor, beautiful balcony, great location close to restaurants and shops, a short drive from the airport etc! Would definitely return!!
We have had a wonderful stay at Vinas Viejas. The villa was superbly equipped to provide a luxurious home from home experience. We were met upon our arrival by the fantastically helpful housekeeper who showed us around the villa, this place certainly has the wow factor and David and Louise went above and beyond to make our stay as perfect as possible. From detailed instructions explaining how to use everything in the villa to the best restaurants in town. The friendly gardener tended to the pool and grounds throughout the week and the delightful housekeeper tended to the house daily. We really could not have asked for anymore, especially when travelling with 3 small children. This chalks up to be one of the best holidays we have had.