Stayed at Pueblo Evita Elite apartments early February - it was very quiet with few people about - however this was not detrimental to our stay infact it was relaxing. The Elite apartment was poor - tired and worn out and small. (for 6 but sufficient for 4) with small cooking area. One important thing that I think needs pointing out and I did inform reception - one lunchtime we were having lunch on our large sunny balcony and noticed the pidgeons were going inside the apartment so we closed the patio door to keep them out - but then realised we were locked outside on the balcony!! After panicking and realising there was no way down and no one around to shout to with no mobile phone with us- my husband started rattling the patio door until it came open - thank goodness. Be warned- don't shut the patio door behind you when on balcony and make sure you use the safe in the apartment as clearly it can be accessed from the balcony!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Evita is a delightful gated holiday ownership resort built in typical Andalusian pueblo style and set between the sea, which is literally down the road, and the mountains on the Costa del Sol in southern Spain. The resort is very popular for many reasons. It is perfect for a family holiday being surrounded by gates along with two outdoor and one indoor heated swimming pool, we also have a poolside club house offering food and liquid refreshments along with regular evening entertainment and an animator for daytime activities to ensure there is no shortage of things to do. On site we have a supermarket specialising in English products and also a variety of bars and restaurants. On the doorstep of the resort is a tennis and paddle club for those who enjoy some exercise while on holiday. The resort also employs security guards for your extra peace of mind whilst holidaying with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Evita Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Evita Club Hotel Benalmadena
- Pueblo Evita Club Benalmadena, Spain - Costa Del Sol