See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I was at a conference in here and it was like time travel.
The dining hall is as spacious like a small airport terminal, the common areas are very huge! Lovely!
Do not get me wrong, I really enjoyed it! :-)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

To be honest I was not impressed. The receptionists were not so good with English. Surprising! Not very good German either from what I could check myself. Anyway, room was clean and tidy, bathroom nice. We were told to use the green towels in the spa, but there was only 1 green for the three of us (wife and kid).
Spa was really great. My 3 year old loved going from pool to pool. Great!
Food: ok, tasted good and was also not expensive.
I think the hotel is better during summer. General statement: it is worth a shot, ok for a small family, even for small kids. Good location also, a lot of restaurants around.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank shoimu13
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We stayed for two nights at the end of June in main building on the 6th highest floor.
Nice location in the resort area.Not spacious but comfortable renovated rooms with balconies equipped with table, chairs and clothes dryer.Unfortunately,it was a little stuffy there due to location on the top of the building at outdoor temperature 32 C and not good enough air conditioning facilities.So I do not recommend to choose this highest floor in the summertime.The dining room is tall and spacious , live music was played during the dinners.The buffet was decent and one time even very special meal as maw goulash was offered.
But the main great impressions were taken from the spa facilities.A lot of nice indoor and outdoor thermal water,vortex and swimming pools located in the beautiful park.The area is not so big in comparison with Hungarospa but as for me it is more cozy ,cleaner and not overcrowded despite the hotel was being full.It was very easy to find a free sunbed at any part of the park. to get place in vortex and in sauna at any time from 6-00AM to 20-00.
The private car parking is big and free of charge.WI-Fi was decent but not strong in the park area.The staff in front desk and spa was very helpful and friendly.
Despite on some disadvantages of the hotel I highly recommend the hotel for guests who want to get good spa relax.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with park view and not on 6th highest floor.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yuri B
Reviewed 29 April 2016

Nice rooms, maybe a little bit small, but nevertheless comfortable. The Spa area very good, with quite a few options: swimming pool, outside and inside thermal pool, jacuzzi, several sauna. Good and diversified food in the restaurant. All you need for a couple of days of relaxation you can find in the hotel.
Nice place to spend a couple days with the family or with friends.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Gabi H
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Nostalgic feeling to spend time here. Very difficult to explain, but I felt some "socreal" experince. No problem with it, because the rooms are clear, the service is standard. The restaurant is disappoint for me. Buffet dinner, very old-style assortment and limited wine offer.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business