All reviews high season first floor nice hotel kitchenette bedroom tourists summer jacuzzi spa
Reviewed 25 July 2018

We arrived in the hotel on the 20th July 2018. We booked 2 rooms, one for us and one for my parents. It was our 'mini honeymoon' and also my birthday. I requested a room with balcony. When we got to the hotel the receptionist girl seemed nice she gave us our room keys and off we went. Showed my parents their room which was lovely and spacious then we went to our room which was very small so we were a bit disappointed. But we did get a balcony so we didn't complain. My husband went to use the toilet, unfortunately the water wouldn't stop flowing so I went straight to reception and said could please someone fix it for us. She looked at me like it was my fault but said ok I will call someone. Went for a coffee then when we came back the toilet was fixed. So I went to use it but unfortunately now it wouldn't even flush. So I went back to reception and said could someone come and fix the toilet again. She definitely didn't like to deal with this situation which she clearly showed. Went back to the room hoping someone will come soon. We had a bottle of champagne in our room which we though was for our either honeymoon or my birthday. Well we though lets have it then but then there was a knock on the door. It was the waitress from the hotel who apologized and asked can I have the bottle of champagne back please as I made a mistake and put it in the wrong room. I was in shock( the champagne was worth about 10 euro so it wasn't a Moet) but gave it back to her with the glasses. We couldn't believe it!! I though why take it back?? Why not just get a new one for the other room?? Didn't make any sense and that point my husband though it might be time to complain. He went to reception and when he came back he was angrier then when he left. He said that the girl told him no way they are going to change the room and that's that. Didn't even want to mention that there was no bin in the room and couldn't use the fridge because it was full of water...didn't want to sound picky. Well the hotel managed to ruin our mini honeymoon and my birthday too. It wasn't our first time in the hotel but this was definitely the last!!
The girl in reception was very unfriendly and very rude! We paid a lot of money for 1 night and its very disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We have been in Hajduszoboszlo for a congress and this hotel was the one recommended by the organization. We got a small apartment in hotel at first floor with complete kitchen in a large living room with sofa-bed for the children, a decent bathroom and a large enough bedroom. The breakfast, lunch and dinner were good enough, based on the Hungarian food, perhaps it lacks of mediterranean choice.
The SPA is good, we used the pool with termal water and jacuzzi.
We missed a swimming pool for children, but it was possibile to use the (very good) one from the Ambrozia Hotel, close to our structure.
Recommended for families.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The room was nice and large and the bed was comfortable. Clean bathroom. Shampoo and soap were not replenished the next day. The bathrobe was spotty.
Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Large selection. Unfortunately, orange juice and coffee were very bad. The lunch that was included in the price was below average. (Compared to a restaurant in Budapest) The staff are disgusting and inattentive, but the hotel is very nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AZsoltan
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Mid-size, nice hotel on the main street of the town, 5 minutes walk from the spa complex.
The rooms are extremely large with spacious living room including a tiny kitchenette, dining table and a separate bedroom. The bed is one of the best what I have tried. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is varied and enough. The wellness of the hotel not too big and can be crowded in the high season, only 2 bigger pools with thermal water, 1 small pool with normal water, 1 sauna and 1 steam bath with a plunge pool is there. A few fitness machine is also available. During the summer the main street in front of the hotel is very noisy and full of tourists, there is often live music too, but only until 11-12 PM.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Spent this year's Xmas time in this hotel. Last year we were at the Silver Hotel which was very much confusing and this seemed the most impressive hotel from outside. And I must admit, from inside too. However, this hotel also confirms that the Hungariaan hotel industry is suffering from several disabilities, mostly in services...
Huge plus are:
- lovely, perfectly designed enteriour, even in small details;
- exceptionally great cousine (fine-dining quality!);
- hotel kept in good condition;
- nice clean rooms with small kitchen inside;
- reasonable prices even in high season like Xmas;
- great location.

Negativities are:
- terrible staff, especially the waiters, most of them uneducated who hate their job;
- slow service;
- kitchen very weak on desserts;
- small wellness section;
- small restaurant area compared to hotel size (you can hardly get a table when the hotel is fully booked);
- never ever try the massage services even if it goes on sale, massage here means applying body lotion on you!

For the hotel and especially for the cousine I would give a 4/5 star, but because of the services, it's not more than 3.
Improvement, improvement!
However, I would go back here not like to Silver!

Room Tip: We booked the last standard room in high season. Choose deluxe or higher category instead.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family