“old fashion hamburgers”

Bell's Better Burger
Ranked #9 of 266 Restaurants in Mesquite
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a little drive in hamburger joint off the beaten path but really good burgers. The are made fresh with all the fixings. The onion rings are great and not the right out of the freezer but fresh and quite a large serving. I have been eating here for many years and have never been disappointed in anything except them having ran out of an item I am hungry for. You order directly from the car hop and she then brings your food to you once it has been prepared. We often call in our order and pick it up to enjoy at home. Reminds me of my childhood in a pleasant way.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food is good, the service is great. I enjoy going there. It is close to my home. I know the owner personally, as well as those who work there. Very friendly people.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

We frequently pickup burgers for our office from here. Very good. Its basically a drive in with walk up waitresses.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I love the hole in the wall burger place. It brings back wonderful memories of simpler time. Great burgers, fries, Rings and shakes! She says people come from Forney and Maybank for her burgers.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Did not disappoint. Delicious burgers, onion rings and frys. Definitely a must to go and eat. Great catfish too.