“Why is this store still open?”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 266 Restaurants in Mesquite
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: In Manhattan in 1965, there was no place where people could go out to meet friends and make new ones in an environment that was at once both relaxed and yet exciting. Then, Alan Stillman opened Fridays as a way, he said, "to meet Pan Am stewardesses." Suddenly, there was a place with great food, new and exciting drinks and an electric energy. A place where bartenders mixed the environment just as well as they mixed drinks. In short, a place like nowhere else. Today, Fridays in Mesquite, TX is still America's most iconic bar and grill. We embrace and celebrate our heritage as a bar. One that just happens to serve killer food in an environment where it's always Friday.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

The steak was inedible. Wings were good enough, not great. The margarita tasted like IDK, soup? Weird, the waitress took it back and deducted our bill. I suppose the individual store managers are to blame, i think the food could be good, but it never is.The Plano store closed as well as some others, I think it is time for this one to follow the lead. TGIF is over.

1  Thank mark a

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

First time coming here and the service was horrible and I was confused on why it was because it wasn't busy. It taken forever to get our drinks and food but I also heard other tables complaining so I know it wasn't just us with the bad service

1  Thank Edenn B
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

The food was really good we got an appetizer of onion rings and they were really good they took a long time to get them out.
Our waitress was okay she needs a little help her name is Arita she is really good with customers but she doesn't check on her customers. She is really sweet.
Also, the mozzarella sticks need some flavor they have very little flavor and they were very soft.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I wish I could really say something good. Everything here is meh... service, potions, food quality. That's why the parking lot is empty.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in at this location around 2:00 for a late lunch. The parking lot was relatively empty compared to the surrounding restaurants. We should have taken that as a sign. There were plenty of people working, but service was slow. There was a table right beside ours that needed to be cleared when we got there. It still needed to be cleared when we left. Our waiter went to refill my tea just before our food arrived. The tea was out, so I had to wait for him to brew more. I didn't get my refill until halfway through my meal. I feel like the service issues were a result of poor management. There were a few on staff, but they weren't helping to remedy the situation.

Been to TGI Fridays? Share your experiences!