“SO SLOW! I grew a beard and mustache while waiting for my food!”
Review of Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr.
Ranked #92 of 266 Restaurants in Mesquite
Reviewed 20 June 2018

When this Carl's Jr. first opened it was privately owned and was AWESOME. I visited almost daily, knew the workers, and had great service. It then went corporate and now I never go there. Every once and a while I stop in hoping that the service will be better, guess what... It never is. You WAIT and WAIT - doesn't matter if you are dining in or going through the drive through. Frankly, I am surprised that it is still in business. There is a Jack in the Box next door which is FAST!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

When you want a real burger with crisp and fresh veggies-this is the place! Did I say, wait -not a problem, the goodness is in the bag. Courteous team of people, always smiling. Drive thru or indoor service-both fantastic!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017

they have really good burgers and fries, they taste more like real grilled burgers than some. They do let you chose what you want and dont want on the burgers and they have a lot of different burgers to chose from. The breakfast menu is very good too.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located near busy intersection. I ordered the original six dollars burger to go. The beef was thick. The burger is OK . The restaurant was very quiet at 5 pm.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I have never had a burger I didn't like but the food and burgers at Carl's Jr changed my mind. These burgers have got to be the worst tasting burgers ever, I don't think they were even burgers.

Been to Carl's Jr.? Share your experiences!