“Family Fun”

BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 266 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Great atmosphere, food and wait staff. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and we'll be back with family and friends again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The four of us each enjoyed our lunch. From wings, to a lettuce wrap, to their special pizza. All was delicious. But, they have the worse lighting ever. Too difficult to read the menus. The service was Ok, but not efficient. Prices were a bit high. Truthfully, there are better places in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Food is Great and prices reasonably!! Love the pazookie desert that’s my favorite. The only thing I hate is the lighting it’s so light my eyes hurt!! Just a little bit more lighting would help! That’s 1 Star gone there now another 2 stars gone is because They cheated us. Back in December bought a $50 gift card for s friend and I got $10 gift card free, which was the promotion. However the $10 gift card was all used up!!! You isn’t even have to scratch the back off to reveal number of the card it was already listed at the bottom which I’m sure the manager or their employees wrote down and used because ours was $0.00 remaining when we tried to use it!! Besides that the food is good like I said but what they did is really wrong and deceptive move

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We loved our pizza, but the pizookie trio was the highlight of the meal! We completely cleaned our plates and it was worth every calorie! Great service and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I've eaten at a BJ's quite a few times. Typically with a group. This time my boyfriend and I went in for lunch. The menu to me is intimidating. There is so much to chose from and I would love to see the kitchen and walk in and how they make it all work. My boyfriend ordered a pizza which came out incorrect and he was offered a discount only, totally wrong pizza! It had little to no sauce so he had to ask for more but he loved the crust. We had a cheese curd appetizer, well done, but still pretty yummy. I had a veggie burger with fried jalapenos and it was pretty good but dry as it had very little sauce, asked for more. Fries came with it and asked for ketchup twice and never got any. I chalk this experience up to poor hiring/training, this was a young kid, possibly first job by the way he acted. I asked him menu questions and he said "i dont know" instead of let me find out. The place is pretty expensive, with our discount and two waters we still paid over $40.