“Lunch”

Five Guys
Ranked #19 of 280 Restaurants in Mesquite
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Stop by for a quick lunch while doing some Christmas shopping, great tasting burgers, price is a little on the high side. Only drawback is the music is too loud in this place.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Like every other Five Guys I've been to, the burgers and fries are simply amazing. The fries are huge, a large serving is enough to feed myself, partner, and two children. We each got a cheeseburger, and ate it quickly. It was very nice, no complaints at all.

The service was nice and quick, no complaints there either.

Five Guys is a little pricey, so it is a treat every once in a while for us.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Great burger, cooked to your specifications, & yummy fresh french fries. Ladies might want to get the smallest burger offered, as these are huge!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was diagnosed earlier this year with High blood pressure. So I have been on a low sodium diet for a few months now. so one night this week the AC went out and we had to find dinner that did not involve the stove so I thought where can i get a meal without blowing my sodium levels through the roof so we researched local places with low sodium options and saw Five guys listed. A burger joint with low sodium options? Come to find out they do not season their meat at all. they also do not salt the fries unless you ask them to. They will make your burger without a bun lots of options. I thought I would have to cheat to eat a burger so glad they offer great food with little to no sodium.... Oh and BTW it was delicious. The cook was right high quality meat needs little to no seasoning to be great.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Fresh cooked burgers, toppings are great. Hotdogs are excellent. But the fries are the best draw, fresh cut, deep fried as you wait. Great music. Enjoyable banter among the staff.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!