See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Thin sheets and towels and uncomfortable beds. Lots of highway noise 24/7. Housekeeping could have been better. Many other places nearby to choose from. It is right off the highway and you can walk to restaurants and a few stores if needed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I moved to Dallas, and stayed in this hotel for 3 months while I looked for an apartment. I had a few problems while I was there, for example, a couple having a fight in the room next to me (not the hotels fault). There are laundry facilities that are reasonably priced, and the Wifi does work rather well. At the time, the front desk didn't carry quarters, so you would need to bring some. At first I had a room on the first floor, so people were walking by the room talking loudly all night. After that, I moved to the third floor and it was much quieter. New room only had one pillow. I asked for another one, and they said they were out, for the next two months I asked, and they were still out.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillows
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The room I was in looked ok. Paint looked fresh. Carpet looked fairly new but a few things made me think otherwise of this place. I saw roaches in the bathroom. Thats a complete no no. I ask them to spray but I dont think they did. I saw some after I ask them. Another thing is they have a towel issue. Its ashame that hotel runs out of clean towels. To me thats unheard of and unprofessional. Lets you know its poorly ran or someone is just cutting corners. A few of my co workers were bitten by bed bugs and had to be relocated to another hotel. Awful!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Great! 5 stars. All of the staff made my stay very comfortable, the rooms were clean and the area was quiet and kid friendly. I got my deposit back in a timely manner with no problems. I enjoyed my stay here and I will be coming back ! Thank you!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

This was a great visit and very helpful especially diana she was a huge help we had a little inconvenience yesterday only because she (diana) wasn't here but as soon as she got in the office she took great care of us i would advise anyone to stay here great stay and very comfortable rooms you all get 5 stars from me

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family