“Good Mix of Vietnamese, Thai and sushi”

MIYO Asian Soulfood
Ranked #17 of 124 Restaurants in Boblingen
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2015

We just moved here from Asia. We have sampled quite a few Asian restaurants here in Boblingen. Miyo here and the Miyo in the Breuningerland Sindelfingen have not disappointed us.

We have tried a lot of what's on the menu. I favorite is the pho. Yes, it is not like the pho in the US but the taste, the beef, and the sprouts in it are fresh and tasty. It just lacks a little of the Sriracha sauce (fine tuning). I also like their Bo Luc Lac, that is the their beef steak cut up into cubes and then seared with onions in a light sweet and sour sauce. It comes with a "salad" of lettuce and sliced tomatoes with white rice.

My wife was able to get something that was not on the menu. She was able to get the chef to cook a curry vegi stir fry with shrimp (they have one with chicken on the menu). She said that is one of the best she's had here in Germany.

The service is good and the food taste is one of the best here in Southern Stuttgart/Boblingen.

The atmosphere is good and the location is nice next to the lake.

Overall, we'll be coming back again and again.

Reviewed 21 January 2015 via mobile

This restaurant offers the best sushi we've had in Germany. It's fresh and expertly prepared. Plus the staff is nice and kid-friendly. The only drawback is the prices. They are unreasonably high. We'd love to eat here more often but we can pig out on mediocre sushi in the mall for a fraction of the price.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

Took the kids to MIYO - we go out every Friday.
All the lids wanted Duck - but the duck salad we ordered was lettuce, tom, cucmber (and wait for it) bean sprouts in an Italian pre-made dressing.
Why would I go to this for an italain salad with pre-fried duck breast again??
Can't be bothered - looks better than the food is...I mentioned it to the waiting staff & they seemed to have a good laugh at my words. When I go to an Asian restaurant, I expect an Asian salad - at least an attempt.

Won't be back - ever - cost me €42 for 1 starter, 3 mains - wasn`t worth it

k

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Asian soulfood is my favorite place to eat in Böblingen. It's delicious, cheap and the staff is awesome. The food is fresh and the restaurant is very clean. When the weather is good you can sit outside right next to the lake, the atmosphere is great. I go there as often as I can and its always my number one option. I have taken many friends there and they have always loved it.

1  Thank Jackosfan
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The prices are kind of high for my taste but the PHO was outstanding. I also loved the service. We will return..

1  Thank Arkobello