“Excellent food and anice view of the park”
Review of Seegartle

Seegartle
Ranked #6 of 130 Restaurants in Boblingen
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Best beef we ate at Germany! Relaxed atmosphere with a very nice view of the park. The Portuguese waiter was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

We made reservations to this great restaurant. We had a nice table next to the window. Restaurant was full. I started with a nice cold beer. I had a salad and one of the best steaks I had since I moved to Germany. Excellent service. Very friendly and attentive,

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is well located in central Boeblingen. Plenty of space inside, and outside seating overlooking the lake. Traditional German fare, including many local specialties.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Very good food and nice ambiente. Also free WiFi, perfect to get some work done - with a beer and a snack.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

I just went here for a drink. We sat outside with views of the lake. It was quite busy because the weather was nice and there was a nice chill vibe. I particularly liked the old-school beer benchs. I ordered a passion fruit weisenbier that was really tasty and refreshing. I definitely plan on going back to try some other drinks and food.