“Great Italian food ”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 18
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Always great very good food at fair price
Can be delivered when snowing so always handy will go back again

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Super pizzas and cracking burgers. Great atmosphere can’t wait to return. Was really our favorite, now back home the lads can’t find a pizza that compares!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I went to this place with a friend we both had a very good pizza, it was a bit to spicy but we were warned. So watch out for the pizza with peppers, very good if you like it but of you are not used to it you won't be able to handle the hotness.

In high season I think reservation will be necessary.
I would revisit this establishment

1  Thank decuyper_n
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I chose the "Pizza Diavolo" and it was a really tasty pizza. We also had a Lasagne, which I think wasn't spicy enough, but not bad either. The salads had a bit too much of dressing, but that's only my personal taste. I can recommend at least the pizzas, which are, in addition to the good taste, not too expensive.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

One of the best in the resort for friendly quick service. Be sure to reserve a table as it is a small establishment. Delivery service is available.

1  Thank Wiliam E