other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
EmJ74
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Disappointing - far too small and unclean”
Reviewed 26 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked this property for my family, 5 adults and 3 children for the half term week Feb 2016. When we finally arrived at the apartment it soon became clear that it was far too small for 8 people, we could not extend the sofa bed in the lounge as there was a table in the way and absolutely no room to move it, under the sofa bed was dirt and hair, I had to hoover the floors and bed as they were covered in hair. One of the bedrooms had a high mezzanine with an extremely steep stair case with no hand rail and a loose rail at the top, directly in front of a window, we could not use this for our children as it was so unsafe - we had 2 double beds and 1 single bed for 8 people - a member of our group had to find alternative accommodation, splitting our group up and we had to make beds on the floor for the 2 young children, not what you would expect when paying over £2000.00 for the property for the week! had we been able to find alternative accommodation we would have left too.
I would suggest that the apartment should host a maximum of 6 people not 8.
The owner made no attempt to help with the situation when I informed her that we could not all fit in the apartment and was very rude about my family after the stay accusing them of contaminating the shared small pool and claiming that we left the property dirty! we left it cleaner than when we arrived and the children used the pool twice in a week.
All in all a very disappointing stay.
The mountain views and skiing were fantastic! I would visit Saint Gervais again, however I would choose different accommodation!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
13 Mar 2016
Aran J et EmJ are the same persons or where together in the appartment and they said false opinions to . The appartment is cleaned and new OPened from december 2010, so beds can't be old, there is two places of parking for each apartment. There is 3 beds in one bedroom, not 4 and one of the beds is on the mezzanine. to harm me. How is it possible to put 4 beds in 2.6 m2? It is a lie, as dirt and hair everywhere. Cleaning is done at the end of each stay but actually there may be some dust behind furniture, all furniture can be drawn every week, I'm sorry. And I do not mean, of decency, of the state in which these tenants have left the apartment, the furniture moved, shore jetty lamp, food and drink leftovers everywhere, the dishwasher not, etc.

Travellers are raving about these Saint-Gervais-les-Bains hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing