Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Alex L

Holliday

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Feb 2024
I had a great week with Thalia and Angel, they did some good activities, I met girls with whom I got along well even though I don't speak French I was still able to do the activities wist translator. I learn to compt at 10 in French it was a good moment. Thank you girl .
Date of stay: February 2024
    • Agoda.com
    1.7 km from Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps
    View more hotels in La Salle les Alpes
    5,513 results
    All reviews serre chevalier ski lessons chef de village ski holiday oysters ski room esf instructors big thanks meal times off piste family room great trip english speakers a great week raclette food variety kids aged
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 31 January 2024

Had a fantastic time. All needs catered for. Location, food, drink, staff and facilities were great. It's a family resort so it can be a little lively for adult only groups but there are plenty of options do what you please

Reviewed 30 January 2024

Excellent staff, service, location, children activities, ski school, ski instructors and overall experience was great. Thank you Club Med!
    Resort needs renovations. Heating system in the rooms are old and it is very dry in the rooms.
    Attention to children is amazing. Always something to do for them with very organized staff. Sking instructors are great. Definitely recommend to join the ski teams and take advantage of the personal mountains guide and instructor for the group. Skin groups are for different level skiers, from th beginners to the experts.

Reviewed 19 January 2024

very little information ,
    very poor communication,
    very poor check in
    very poor check out
    poor wifi had to pay more for stronger signal.
    facilities very nice and easy to work around
    ski / ski hire very good.

Review collected in partnership with Club Med
    Club Med, Propriétaire at Club Med Serre-Chevalier - French Alps, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2024

Dear Sir
    First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Club Med Serre Chevalier for your recent holiday.
    We are sorry to see that you were not entirely satisfied with our services.
    We are sorry to read your comments about the general quality of our services and we regret that our village did not fully meet your expectations.
    We are committed to offering our G.M.s services that meet Club Med standards and to ensuring that your holiday is a success.
    We hope to see you again soon in one of our Villages and wish you a very pleasant day.
    Juliette, Welcome & Service

Reviewed 5 January 2024

Hey,
    I'm Naomy!
    I'd like to share with you my experience in Serre Chevalier!
    So Club Med is great! The atmosphere is so good! I'd like to thank everyone but especially Nicolas the go for the teenagers! I'm Flemish so to communicate with people I use English and the group is mostly French and he managed to integrate me into the group and he is always in a good mood and we do lots of activities! I thank him for giving me such an experience! and I recommend this club med.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    1  Thank Naomtz
    Reviewed 28 March 2023

We had an amazing holiday here! Everything is set up for families with young children and making sure the whole family has fun/great skiing. Our room was super comfortable. The food options were excellent (although the food was cold on several occasions, which was a shame!). I'm not a buffet fan but my 4 and 2 year old were amazed they could have pancakes and pain au chocolate every morning for breakfast and they had loads of great options for lunch and dinner. All the staff are SO friendly/kind. Special shout out to Valentin, Chloe and Coco in the kids/baby clubs for being amazing. My 4-year-old loved his skiing and performing in the show/watching the shows. Our skiing was fantastic – Eric was a legend and we improved a lot in 5 days. Emily and Victoria in the boutique were super fun and helpful. Overall, I know a lot of the comments say the decor is outdated, and having stayed in les arcs panorama, yes it's not as flashy, but really we loved it and thought it was charming. Bar service and snacks throughout the day mean it really is truly all you can eat and drink. Thanks Club Med, we'd come back here 100%.

Date of stay: March 2023