“very nice”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here following the tripadvisor recommendation. We were welcome with a smile, and service at the table very consistely efficient and friendly throughout the evening. The food was very nice (and the apple strudel absolutely lovely!). We highly recommend it.

1  Thank 449marcella

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant near La Veille Ville. Good service, good food, good wine. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We had a beautiful lunch in Auberge de la Paix. The lunch-menu wasn't all that pricey (we paid 17€ for starters, mains, desert) and the service was warm and welcoming. The à-la-carte menu is a bit more expensive, but the food is nice and tasty and worth the extra dime.

1  Thank qqtt
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I called to make a reservation and they turned me down because of my American accent. They told me they were complete. I had my French husband call and they reserved a table for us. Completly unprofessional.

1  Thank Dominique S
Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

We went there on a Friday night, and decided to have only Alsacian specialties. We were well advised by the owner, who was very prompt to check on us, our comfort and our satisfaction. I had the fromage blanc, potatoes and Munster, and it was absolutely delicious. We finished with an apple strudel. Great food, great service. One criticism though, it is a bit pricey.