“A quick stay near the airport”
Review of Anika Guest House

Anika Guest House
Ranked #11 of 24 Tuban B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We stayed here for some hours only because we had a late checked in. Our flight was also delayed so we kinda had hard time finding this place because it was late. It was big enough but the rooms need some renovation (but well what do you get from a budget hotel anyway). I noticed the trash under our bed and how pricey their drinks were. The wifi was not even reachable in our rooms so we had to get out in the lobby to connect.

Room Tip: Near the airport
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 April 2015

Booked this hotel for an overnight stay before catching an early flight out the next morning. The hotel is a 15 min walk or a 5 min cab ride from the airport. The 'official' airport cabs don't have fare meters so you'll have to haggle. This hotel was fine for the price - clean sheets and a decent breakfast. We stayed in a different building from the main building that is shown in the photos. I'd stay there again - but only between flights. It's an airport hotel, not a vacation hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjmf
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

I went to the Anita Spa for a massage based on a recommendation but was disappointed with the service and value. They charged me 250,000 Rp for a 60 min Balinese massage which was OK.. not exactly the best skilled masseuse. The room was partitioned with just a curtain so I could still hear other people right beside me. It was hard to relax and enjoy the experience with the noise and the lack of spa ambiance in the room (ie. The lights were too bright).

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2014

When I arrived in Bali I wanted somewhere near the airport and this perfect. It's a short walk away and so don't get a taxi and get ripped off like I did! I was originally put in room 4 but it only had a tiny window and a was a bit dingy looking. I asked to change to room number 4 which was in much better condition and had french doors like lots of light. The wifi was fast and perfect for Skyping home. There was a pool but I did not use it as it was facing the main road. There is no lounger just two seats. Kuta is about a 20 minute walk away. There are some nice local restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Room number 3
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Convenient for the airport - can walk there in 10-15mins. I don't think the free airport shuttle from the hotel actually exists though! Have stayed there twice and asked about it as mentioned on the website and have been told to get a taxi or walk. Rooms are decent sized, have TV and AC.

• Stayed: August 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuban
0 km away
0.7 km away
Novotel Bali Ngurah Rai Airport
1.2 km away
Rama Beach Resort and Villas

Been to Anika Guest House? Share your experiences!