See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Booked this hotel for an overnight stay before catching an early flight out the next morning. The hotel is a 15 min walk or a 5 min cab ride from the airport. The 'official' airport cabs don't have fare meters so you'll have to haggle. This hotel was fine for the price - clean sheets and a decent breakfast. We stayed in a different building from the main building that is shown in the photos. I'd stay there again - but only between flights. It's an airport hotel, not a vacation hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjmf
Reviewed 17 February 2015 via mobile

I went to the Anita Spa for a massage based on a recommendation but was disappointed with the service and value. They charged me 250,000 Rp for a 60 min Balinese massage which was OK.. not exactly the best skilled masseuse. The room was partitioned with just a curtain so I could still hear other people right beside me. It was hard to relax and enjoy the experience with the noise and the lack of spa ambiance in the room (ie. The lights were too bright).

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 5 September 2014

When I arrived in Bali I wanted somewhere near the airport and this perfect. It's a short walk away and so don't get a taxi and get ripped off like I did! I was originally put in room 4 but it only had a tiny window and a was a bit dingy looking. I asked to change to room number 4 which was in much better condition and had french doors like lots of light. The wifi was fast and perfect for Skyping home. There was a pool but I did not use it as it was facing the main road. There is no lounger just two seats. Kuta is about a 20 minute walk away. There are some nice local restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Room number 3
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Convenient for the airport - can walk there in 10-15mins. I don't think the free airport shuttle from the hotel actually exists though! Have stayed there twice and asked about it as mentioned on the website and have been told to get a taxi or walk. Rooms are decent sized, have TV and AC.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Anika Guest House is a nice little hotel thats really close to the airport. It has a Spa, Tailor and Cooking Class available at extra cost but are really worthy of the prices.
I stayed three nights and it was really enjoyable.
When they came around to service your room the A/C was left at the setting of my choice which made it nice to come back to after a day out in the Bali Heat.

Room Tip: Theres no Wifi available in rooms down the alley but you can ask for the "super wifi" password that can be picked up in the lobby/ pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo