Anika Guest House
USD 45
USD 38
USD 21
HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
USD 41
USD 192
Agoda.com
USD 117
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Convenient for the airport - can walk there in 10-15mins. I don't think the free airport shuttle from the hotel actually exists though! Have stayed there twice and asked about it as mentioned on the website and have been told to get a taxi or walk. Rooms are decent sized, have TV and AC.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Anika Guest House is a nice little hotel thats really close to the airport. It has a Spa, Tailor and Cooking Class available at extra cost but are really worthy of the prices.
I stayed three nights and it was really enjoyable.
When they came around to service your room the A/C was left at the setting of my choice which made it nice to come back to after a day out in the Bali Heat.

Room Tip: Theres no Wifi available in rooms down the alley but you can ask for the "super wifi" password that can be picked up in the lobby/ pool area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My flight was 6am next morning so i have to find some place close, Anika is quite the choice,it took me 20 mins or so walking to the airport ,they have a pool but very small. the wifi is only workable in the hall ,the staff are friendly.i left my key on the desk when i left and they were sleeping in the hall,so i left without saying goodbye.

dont choose the room at the first floor cuz it is very humid due to the pool outside the wall,the room is also quite smelly of the humid, dark indeed but all i need is a place to sleep few hours so thats fine.

they need some facility upgraded indeed.Quite old shower,bathroom .

Room Tip: dont choose the first floor due to the humid !~!!!! lesson learned
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank DanielleLY
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was the first hotel I stayed in in Bali, and Indonesia. It was excellent, the rooms were lovely, the staff were very friendly and the breakfast was really nice. It's in a good location for the airport, but there isn't much else around there, restaurants are in walking distance.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TippElle13
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Wanting a transit hotel (from checkout at my hotel till my flight at the airport), this hotel is very close to the airport. I needed 6 hour stay, for a shower, rest, till 7pm, 6 hours. I searched online and found this hotel and rang them. The women I spoke to, originally wanted to charge me a full night ($A34), when I disagreed due to the fact that I only wanted the room from 1pm till 7pm, she offered me the internet rate of $A18, reiterating I did not need an overnight she offered me a half day rate of $A9. This was ideal, and I left my long term hotel to this one. When I arrived I was told by a women that the new girl I spoke to was not in authority to offer me this and told me it would be $A20...this I could have got at the hotel I was already in! I commented that she should not be on the phone answering queries if she did not have that authority! This women still insisted on $A20, which I refused. I gathered up a business card and asked that she wrote her name on it, and that I would contact the tourist police. She wrote on it, but not her name. I got out my phone and took her photo for proof of who I spoke with, and left. A minute later she chased me down the street and said ok, ok, but she wasn't happy. We went back, I had to ask for a receipt (I didn't feel this was going to go well and asked for a receipt for my protection/proof of payment). She asked that I delete her photo in front of her, which I did. The room had good points and bad. The walls were moulding in one corner and paint peeling, there was no shower curtain on the shower/bath, the toilet leaked from the flush button (considerably), there was rubbish under the bed and back of the sink and hair on the floor, the room was small, as was the tv, limited foxtel channels, no kettle or facilities, but there was a bar fridge with nothing in it. However, the bed was really comfy and King size to their credit, and the aircon was great/necessary. The pool was extremely small for a hotel, not even a lap pool. This is an Indonesian run hotel with little facilities and I would feel insecure about the quoted price.

Room Tip: This hotel is extremely close to the airport, its only credit. However, there are more Tuban hotels close to the airport only $3 more in a cab.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends