“Mediocre Pub Grub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends on a wet September evening, disappointing service and the food was not much better, top that with cockroaches climbing chairs and onto tables we will not recommend or return.

1  Thank Jacqueline H

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Its one of those places you go when you are super hungry and nothing else is there. Its an outdoor pub, with a dining terrace. It got very windy while we were there which perhaps made it a bit less enjoyable. I got the fish tacos, and onion rings. OK the onion rings were amazing and something I would go back again just for those... the rest was average and unmemorable. Nothing bad, nothing great. The service was slow and I think the waiter was there by himself. The price was fine, and in comparison to Bermuda prices we found elsewhere, it was really good.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I went on a Thursday night when the rib meal is on special (also on special on Tuesday) for $14. Good amount of food with fries and a slaw salad included. I also had my first rum swizzle which really hit the spot. The restaurant is located on the water at Mangrove Bay so there is a nice view. Service was good for me, never had to wait that long. Ask for the wifi password for free internet. A 17% gratuity charge was added to my bill, so be sure to check that so you don't over tip.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We really enjoy stopping here when in Bermuda food is consistent and the staff is very friendly, And the views are great as well enjoy

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Great Bermuda chowder - and I know my chowder: this is up there with offerings from Pickled Onion, Henry's and Tempest. (Sorry Lobster Pot, you're slipping down the rankings). Followed up with a goat curry, served with seasoned rice and steamed vegetables: passable but not the best I've had.

Friendly table service. Only draught beer is Stella. Usual array of punches, swizzles and cocktails, wines and bottled beers.

Free wi-fi: ask for password. Ample off-street parking.