“Fabulous Place to Stay!!!”
King Bedroom King Bedroom 2nd Look
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
King Bedroom
King Bedroom 2nd Look
King Bedroom 3rd Look
Open kitchen and living room
Open Plan Living & Dining Room
Entrance
Exterior View
Exterior Front View
View From The Apartment
Walk uphill to a take-out restaurant and grocery store
Walk downhill to the main street Middle Rd for the local bus route
Guest Feedback!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Wendy_Can...
Edmonton, Canada
“Fabulous Place to Stay!!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

We spent 4 nights here and absolutely loved it! As a family witb food allergies we aren't always eating out so we took full advantage of the Kitchen, it had everything we needed!

The apartment is very modern, furtinure, windows, doors, decor, etc. The unit is extremely well kept up! Ample parking for our scooter and just a walk down the end of the street to the main road and bus stop.

Keisha was amazing! Very friendly and extremely helpful! She went above and beyond as a host! Thank you Keisha, you made it feel like home for us!

There is a washer and dryer in this unit that wasn't a necessity when we were looking for places but I was sure glad to have it! I'd book it for that reason alone!

One thing I didn't do was call the recommended taxi driver. Well I should have!!! I'm a very seasoned traveller and thought nah, I don't need anybody specifically but when it's over 30C/85F degrees outside and you need to get to point A to point B without passing out in the hot sun you'll wish you called Alan!

We did eventually and he was amazing! And we called him all the time after that. He was always prompt and able to accommodate us. Actually crossed paths on the road with him while we were on our scooter one day as well.

Would absolutely book with Keisha again! Thanks! : )

10 Aug 2018
Thank you for your kind review Wendy & Ty! I’m glad you felt at home and I will pass on your kind words to Allan. I hope your return visit to Bermuda was great!
Jesse S
“Vacation like the Rich and Famous in an affordable treasure!”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Daffodil and Slate is an amazing escape within an escape. A beautifully immaculate home with details that exceed expectation. Located atop a hill with amazing 360° views, its a perfect relaxing accent to days exploring Bermuda.
Everything has been thought of and provided, its as if it were your own vacation getaway. I highly recommend this rental and my wife and I are excited to return!

Genia S
“Want a Bermudaful Vacation experience? Stay at Slate and Daffodil!”
Reviewed 9 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Beautiful,peaceful and very spacious! The location is perfect for your Bermuda vacation, everything you need is close, convenient or a quick taxi or bus stop away! Keisha is a wonderful hostess, making Slate and Daffodil the perfect home away from home! We so look forward to returning gain and again

10 Aug 2018
Thank you Genia for your kind review. Come back any time!
~ Keisha
OKieve M
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed at Slate and Daffodil for a quick for a quick get away from work. It's a nice place with a warm owner. I like that it was self contained and spacious. It's a quick walk to the bus route which is only 10 minutes from the City of Hamilton.

This will definately be where I stay when I visit Bermuda.

26 Feb 2018
Thank you for your kind review Okieve. I would be pleased to host you again.
Wenkitah...
“Perfect while apartment hunting”
Reviewed 22 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017

As a local resident of Bermuda, this large one bedroom apartment was the perfect stay while I was apartment hunting!
Fully furnished and equipped with all the amenties (especially the large washer/dryer) this was exactly what I needed.
Keisha was very hospitable and often checked in with me to see if I had all I needed.
I appreciated that a lot!
I would not hesitate in recommending her rental to anyone!

Your age range 35-49
22 Feb 2018
Thank you for your kind review Wenkitah! I am so glad that the rental offered what you needed during your stay. I really appreciate your feedback.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing