“Thursday Night is Pasta Night! Pitt Meadows Golf Club.”

Pitt Meadows Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Pitt Meadows Golf Club offers a walk able, championship 18 hole course and 25,000 sqft club house offering full serve restaurant, banquet and wedding facilities as well as tournament offerings. We are open for public tee times 7 days a week starting from just $37.00.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 26 July 2017

After playing a round of golf last Thursday, my wife and I stayed for dinner in the course's restaurant.
On Thursdays you can order off the menu or take advantage of the Pasta Bar they offer.
You let the Chef know which of the displayed ingredients you want in your pasta and they fry them up.
As you work your way down the line you can add your own spices from a variety presented in front of you and touch it off with Red or White wine or Pernod if you wish.
The last decisions you will have to make are Penne or Linguini to mix with your 'frying pan mix" and white or red sauce.
My wife prefer's the Rose and mix of both.
Outstanding value.
Excellent flavour.
Salad bar and Desert Bar also included.
The Wine list is very good as well.
I have to admit we chose Caesar's during this meal. As good as you'll find anywhere.
We recommend this restaurant for family or couples dining.
The view of the golf coure is very soothing as well.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Every Thursday the restaurant at the golf course puts on a Pasta Night.
You can choose your pasta, toppings and sauce while it is prepared in front of you.
The salad bar is excellent as well.
You can return to the Pasta Chef for a different creation if you have the room. My wife and I have visited Pasta night on 4 occasions over the past year. Our 14 yr old son moves it. Reasonably priced around 16.00..
I recommend eating at this restaurant. A hidden gem!

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 29 August 2016

My husband and I attended a wedding at Pitt Meadows golf club this past Saturday. The venue was beautiful, and the location was great. We had a wonderful dinner of BBQ steak and salmon with sides and salads. The food was excellent, I think all guests at our table had seconds. The staff were very polite and attentive. Overall we were very impressed with the venue as a whole and would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank BCShel
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The food was delicious and very reasonable priced. Everyone enjoyed their food very much. The staff was attentive. The atmosphere was quiet and excellent for visiting and carrying on conversations. The view over the golf course was stunning.

2  Thank Tevapup
See more reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2016

May 8th, we attended the Mother's Day Brunch at the restaurant. Buffet style. excellent service and outstanding selection of mouthwatering dishes from the usual fare of breakfast items, including eggs benedict to the fresh shrimp, crab legs and fresh omelet station. There was also a wide variety of deserts,my favourite being the toffee pudding cake. The added bonus was the beautiful view of the golf course through the windows that run the entire length of the dining room. Thank you for a wonderful Mother's Day experience.

1  Thank John S