USD 145
USD 119
  • Pool
USD 122
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

USD 137
USD 85
  • Room Service
Zina Hotel Apartments(Glyfada)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Glyfada Hotel(Glyfada)
All reviewsminutes walk awayair conditionerclean roomsstay there againseaproscons
Reviewed 31 December 2015

We got a room with view to the see, that makes it quite noisy because of the street. So if you are not in a lot, i would take a room to the back. In the hotel it self, it was very quiet. The stuff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent and with enough choices for every taste. The Hotel has a parking, so you do not need to search a parking in the street. The tram to Athens Center (station is close by the hotel) takes like 45 minutes. You could also take a car to the first metro station (Elliniko (Ελληνικό)) and from there to Athens is less then 20min.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Had to shift a booking by a few weeks due to unavoidable circumstances. Hotel refused to change booking and refused to refund or carry over any of the funds to the new dates even though it was mid season and there were still rooms available. I won't ever consider staying here again.

Stayed: October 2015
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Definetly a budget accommodation...
Do not get confused by name... This is not that US Four Season do you think to be!

We've been very dissapointed about their approach.
We booked by phone a doubleroom for 6 nights, off-season at € 55/night breakfast included and when we did check-in, the price was suddenly pulled-up to € 65/night. Even if we're greeks we couldn't succeed to mange-out this bluff.
Nobody resposable, I was the only "mad" guy who did understand my native greek....
!!!Shame on the owner for this cheap approach...
Sir, you confuse the foreigners about greek peoples' character, if you keep doing this type of pilferings....and you do not have this right!!!

The staff is friendly but limited to a normal relationship.
The location is excellent - Glyfada. We've been living there, years ago. It is one of Athens' posch suburbs, plenty of coffee shops, bars, lounges, variety of restaurants, beach clubs, shopping area and nice and polished people...
Access is amazing - X96 direct express line from the Airport, tram to Syntagma Square and many many busses to carry you on the city centre or Piraeus harbour.
The rooms are standar...nothing at all special...simple and somehow spoilled out by the time goes by... On top of that, we had the luck of backyard...
180 degrees wall "panoramic" view!
The parking is fine with direct access from Posseidonos Avenue.
The breakfast is excellent!!! Really good, fresh and consistent!

Hotel appropiate for short trips, couples, youth and families without childrens!
I don't think we'll go back again!
Good luck!

Room Tip: Seaview rooms face the Posseidon Avenue traffic which is myriand. Backyard view rooms face the walls of surrounding buildings.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

I was with a tour group on this trip. The rooms were very basic, but clean. The 6th floor roof top is a beautiful place to hang out, with lounge chairs and a gorgeous view of the bay. The lobby is nice, but loud from the very busy road right in front. The floor I was on (1st) smelled strongly of a cat's litter box that hadn't been changed in a while . I'm guessing it belongs to someone who lives in the hotel. Stunk up the whole floor. Besides that, enjoyed the visit.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank S H
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here several times, the first time when we needed a base on the mainland during the peak time in the islands. The hotel was recommended to me by a local resident while I was in the islands.

My first impression was the room was extremely basic and dated and my immediate reaction was that I didn't think I could stay there. I have since returned several times.

After my initial reaction I realised there are many things in its favour.

Glyfada is a wonderful area to stay and I would not stay in central Athens again after having stayed in this area.

There are many fantastic restaurants with a few minutes walk from Four Seasons.
You can get a cab at the door
The area has great shopping
The area and the Hotel feels very safe and comfortable
The staff are very helpful and accommodating and go out of their way to be helpful
The rooms are adequate, yes it needs updating and yes the carpet needs replacing, but in terms of value for money this is a good option.
If you are looking for a flash hotel for a short holiday this will not suit you.
If you need a good budget base for Athens, need to be close to the airport or the wharf to catch an island ferry, or in walking distance to great restaurants and shopping, then this is a good basic, value for money option.
The light rail runs nearby into Athens and along the coast.
There are some larger rooms at the front of the building that were more comfortable.
I can not comment on the breakfast, as we ate at the many fantastic restaurants nearby.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple