All reviews poseidon temple aegean sea we loved our stay nice beach sunset view three nights beautiful bay fish tavernas very nice hotel beach bar short walk rooms are clean few meters stunning location bed was very comfortable greek islands stayed here for one night
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Great Location Near Athens! We visited with our kids for a few days so we could easily drive to Athens during the day if needed. It is located underneath the Temople of Poseidon, the beach is amazing and the rooms and the facilities are nice too. Dinner with a view at the restaurant was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2016

Cleanliness: Spotless 5/5

Staff & Friendliness: Fantastic and friendly 5/5

Breakfast & Food: Good selection and availability 4/5

Value: a bit expensive, but still great 4/5

Comments: The best hotel of our experience in Greece, extremely pleasant and friendly staff, even more than some other hotels. Room with fantastic view of the Temple and sea and a wonderful beach– really hard to fault this place.

Recommendation: Top recommendation.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite hotel in Athens, Under the great temple of Poseidon in Sounio. The staff is always ready to help you with anything you might need and always with a big smile. The room was fabulous with big bed, big balcony and great bathroom. The sea view is stunning specially when you lay on the the bed. All the balconies are private without be able to see the person that stays net to you. As for the breakfast.... take your time and enjoy it, as there were lots of things to have a taste. The Hotel provide also towels for the beach.
All the rooms have sea views.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing staff to start. Gorgeous views of the beach and Poseidon's temple. The most magical sunset ever. The breakfasts were excellent. Rooms were spacious and clean. I travel quite a bit and I was truly impressed by this hotel and staff. Will definitely go back again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elless2014
Reviewed 18 June 2017

I spent one night at the Aegeon Beach Hotel in mid-May. My room was spatious, well appointed, and comfortable. From my room, the view of the stunning Temple of Poseidon was limited to my balcony – and thank goodness I could appreciate that awesome site! The breakfast buffet was, IMO, a cut above average – it included scrambled egg and bacon – real, properly cooked bacon! I took my breakfast onto an outdoor terrace that also afforded a view of the temple.

One small complaint – despite assurances that I could use an elevator to move my luggage to my room, I was not able to access the elevator from the parking lot to the hotel lobby, and so had to deal with quite a few stairs. There is an elevator that is supposed to cover that distance; staff seemed surprised to find that it wasn’t operational.

Date of stay: May 2017