All reviews club floor front desk rooms are nice fourth floor large free parking green choice in room coffee plenty of comfortable seating wedding block spg member well lit parking lot modern hotel self parking junior suite off the highway great property pool and fitness center
Reviewed 14 July 2018

My family and I like this hotel a lot. The rate was reasonable. We love the fact that the hotel is only three years old and it looks very new. The room was perfect for us. Great service at the front desk. We also like the Club Lounge. I would be happy to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Ryan M, General Manager at Sheraton McKinney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit. We're thrilled to hear it was a great choice for you and your family. We'll be sure to share your comments with the Front Desk team as well!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on business. There was no shower gel or shampoo in the bathroom, the room had a slight smell and when I dropped my phone and it went slightly under the bed I was aghast to see what had not been cleaned up from under there. There was lipstick, mascara, general trash, and discarded candy packets. It was appalling.

I heard the next day that the bar had closed abruptly at 11pm and the staff just walked off even though there was about 20 people at the bar.

Additionally my SPG status - gold preferred guest - wasn’t recognised at check in.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear goonerdspa66,

We're deeply disappointed in hearing about your experience with us here at the Sheraton McKinney. Please know that this is not up to our standards either. We've taken the time to reflect and review with our team to discuss the experience you had and steps to obviously prevent them from happening in the future. We hope that you give us an opportunity to address your concerns by contacting us directly here at the hotel. As a gold Member, you know how much we value and appreciate your loyalty, so we hope to be able to earn back your trust in traveling in the future.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great rates for my stay. Large, well lit parking lot in the front. Excellent, professional and friendly receptionists. Hotel is modern, very clean and complete with restaurant, lounge, business center and gym.

VERY quiet here.

Club lounge is top notch and staff there are some of the best in the Starwoods family. Will definitely make this hotel my "go to" choice in this area from now on.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear CobaltConnection,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here at the Sheraton McKinney. We're excited to hear that we will have future opportunities to take care of you on your visits to the McKinney area!

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I have rarely stayed at a Sheraton and was pleased with the room and the service. The employee who checked us in upgraded us to the Sheraton Club which offers a private top floor dining room with complementary cocktails and breakfast. We had the breakfast and it was excellent. Having a private uncrowded are to start the day made me glad I chose this hotel.

Estefania gave us excellent service and checked on us during our stay.

The bar area was nice and seemed popular.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Need a place last minute without spending a lot of money. I chose this hotel because of ratings and cost. My only complaint was I could not get a upgrade. Which is minor. My room had a king bed with plenty of room. I was granted access to the club lounge. I was over all please with the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Ryan M, General Manager at Sheraton McKinney Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to McKinney, though we wish it had been for fun as opposed to your medical visit. We're glad you were pleased with your stay and hopefully next time we can take care of an upgrade for you.