“Um haa ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Yep, filet San Miguel...my go to.. Arturo and staff has it going on. Better TexMex in town but the specialties here are typically off the chart reflecting his coastal upbringing.... I'd give a 5 but NO such thing n my book

Reviewed 13 June 2018

This restaurant has been around for many years (25+), so we were excited to try it recently. With so many Mexican and Tex-Mex restaurants, from restaurant chains to popular, trendy restaurants, it was refreshing to walk in to a small and quiet restaurant, be seated right away, and experience great service with personal attention.David was an excellent and attentive server. We tried the tacos, which came with rice and beans. The beef was good(ground); the chicken taco is the 'pulled' type of chicken, not chunks of chicken as in some restaurants. The shells were a bit hard and chewy (not as crisp as usual) but the chips were excellent! As was the salsa. I would recommend the margaritas, which were better than most. Save room for dessert: the Tres Leches cake is creamy and delicious!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going here since I was in HS (I’m 37 now) and it’s just as good as it’s always been! Delicious Mexican food - not really TexMex. Great prices!! Great variety on the menu. My kids choose it for their birthday dinner... and that says a lot!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It's San Miguel's 25th anniversary and I've been eating here for 24 yeara. Arturo is the most hospitable host you will ever meet. The food is a perfect balance of TexMex and authentic Mexican food and is consistently great. Looking forward to the next 25 years! Thanks Arturo!!

1  Thank Seamus E
Reviewed 20 February 2018

The restaurant is absolutely charming. The food, not so much. The 'filet' is pounded sirloin as best as I can figure. Tough. The beef stuffed relleno was disappointing. Had no seasoning. Sadly said, won't be going back.

Been to San Miguel Grill? Share your experiences!