Review Highlights
The most amazing ride EVER

An amazing experience that everyone should try. Brian Rohr is a great pilot, it was as if we were... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2018
Lenny B
Oakland, Tennessee
via mobile
Celebrating our 25th Anniversary

One of the most incredible experience we ever had. Brian was phenomenal leading the flight. We... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2018
MarciaMonaco
Dallas, Texas

All reviews balloon flight champagne toast an amazing experience great pilot ground crew my wife's birthday these guys every turn brian ballooning safety float anniversary burner life company rescheduled
Reviewed 23 August 2017

When you think about sailing, you typically think of water but for me the it was in the air...in a hot air balloon because that is what it feels like. You are gently sailing. The soft climb and the peace that you feel when you are drifting aloft...it is nothing short of amazing. While I wager most would feel this regardless of where they went ballooning, I personally believe the experience was only sweetened by Rohr Balloons. Brian takes such pride and commitment into ensuring his guests are treated with care. We had to reschedule our flight due to weather but I chalk that up to Texas and was even more comforted by the fact that our pilot had our safety in mind. Brian's communication was spot on what you would expect from a seasoned professional. He made no assumptions of what we knew and did not know but told us everything we ever wanted to know and even let my husband get some burner time.
Brittney in the ground crew could not have been more awesome. The worked together so well. She was kind, polite and very helpful to us newbies. You could tell that she enjoys her work. The ballooning itself was fantastic but in the end you have to look at the whole experience and that is what we did. Rohr Balloons knows that for some this is a bucket list item; some it will be to celebrate the beginning of a new life together and even some will take it as an opportunity to commemorate someone special. They make it personal. They make it enjoyable. They make it rewarding. For us, they made it memorable and safety returned us to Mother Earth.

Big thanks and hugs to Rohr Balloons!

Brian R, Owner at Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am grateful to have the privilege of flying balloons for a living, which allows me to meet and experience unique adventures with wonderful people. I appreciate knowing you and D (hubby)! Thanks again, and soft landings!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Booked a private evening flight for my wife's birthday. Communication with the owner Brian Rohr was very easy and received quick replies. You could tell safety and customer experience was the up most priority for him and his team. Brian delivered way above expectations and we would highly recommend Rohr Balloons to anyone thinking of taking a hot air balloon ride.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This was a surprise date from my husband. We are both timid of heights, but I was never nervous. This was such a relaxing experience. Brian is So great and you feel safe in his hands. The views are beautiful and you are treated graciously the entire time. We are already planning our second balloon adventure with Rohr balloons!

Brian R, Owner at Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2016

Thank you Jessika! Very happy to hear you had fun, and hope to see you again sometime for some up, up, & away. Thank you for taking the time to review us! Hope you enjoy the photos.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary with a hot air balloon ride with Rohr Balloons last night (9/19). We had an amazing time and Brian was a fantastic guide on our journey. He has tons of experience and was happy to answer all sorts of questions about ballooning and the area. The ride was a lot of fun and they have a very interactive process. We help inflate the balloon and got pictures inside of it1 They also took tons of pictures for us during the evening. I would recommend Rohr Balloons to anyone looking to have a fun, smooth ride through the sky.

Brian R, Owner at Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thanks for the kind words sir! Happy 1st anniversary. Hope to see y'all again. Soft Landings!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

My husband and I did this for our 35th anniversary. This is our second and third time to fly in a balloon. Brian and his crew do an awesome job from making a reservation, to being appreciative of your business upon returning to the meeting place.

So easy to set up reservations and get up dated flight schedule and all the instructions. Being that balloning is weather dependent, one has to be flexible. We did have to wait a week or two for our flight, well worth it as it was a beautiful sunrise flight.

The care and personal service is top notch even though it was a flight with ten other people. For those that were first timers, Brian and his " crew of ladies" made them feel safe, secure and at ease, especially with Brian's expertise and great sense of humor.

Using a gondola that holds thirteen people and the huge balloon that is used to fly it is a pretty spectacular site.

One can stand by or help a little with the set up if you choose. Photos and videos are taken from there all the way to the champagne toast with rolls and fruit. All are included with the your fee!!!! :) Don't think we have done any excursions where we didn't have to pay extra for photos.

Brian is an excellent pilot and very personable. We enjoyed him telling us about technical parts of ballooning and flight, history of ballooning, the geography of where we were all wrapped up some times in humor.

I wish I could do this every weekend :)

This is a family run business and it shows in all they do.

5  Thank Michelle C
Brian R, Owner at Rohr Balloons Hot Air Balloon Rides, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Thank you for the fantastic review! I almost relived the flight with you through reading your descriptive summary! :)

I love to know that we are meeting your expectations on what is a truly unique adventure, with no two flights alike. I'll pass word on to our lovely crew as well! They are the best in the business!

Take care and soft landings,
Brian Rohr