“Excellent Thai food in McKinney”
Review of Noodle Wave

Noodle Wave
Ranked #29 of 326 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I was here on a Saturday, having to undergo the unpleasant experience of eating all by myself. The food and the service at the noodle wave made it more than bearable.

I ordered kung pao chicken, and it was very very good. Ample serving, loaded with fresh veggies, and plenty spicy.

I hope to return here soon with my wife.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I decided to change my usual order and that was a big mistake. I ordered their pad Thai this time and it was disappointing. The food was very bland and the texture is not right, too wet. I think the cook was so busy with their catering today that their food suffered.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten in three different places and the food are as good as the other places.
They also give you plenty of food and that’s what you call a yummy leftovers

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Very high-quality and always delicious. Great lunch specials, friendly service, & pleasant atmosphere especially considering its strip mall location. Small space gets crowded during busy hours, so call ahead & take your food to go if you don't want to wait for a table.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We have not been here in the last year and decided to do a Monday date night after a movie. The food choices ae many and the service and food were excellent. Now that it is getting dark earlier you get a nice reflection of the large neon wave on the wall off the windows, which is kinda neat. The staff is very attentive of your needs. The food was favorable and attractive. We will go back sooner the next time.

Been to Noodle Wave? Share your experiences!