USD 111
HIExpress.com
USD 137
USD 118
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
USD 87
ComfortSuites
USD 144
USD 111
USD 259
USD 225
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
USD 105
Priceline
USD 72
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskbiscuitsroom was cleangreat place to staywould stay here againstaff was friendlythe breakfast areafree breakfastdominiquepetdogstxoutlets
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean rooms,great location &the staff always checks to make sure I have everything I need & that I'm comfortable here.Their very detail oriented & it's a welcomed change from the usual hotel stay.I will stay here every time I come to McKenny(45th week here)

Room Tip: Daren,Emily,&Dustin are the best &i look forward to their smiling faces after a long day of traing.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
psu1632, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Mandy D - It is always a pleasure having you as our guest. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience as a loyal guest. As always, please be sure to let us know if you there is anything else that we can do to make your stay a better stay! See you around!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Where to begin. If I could give this place a negative rating I would! To start with our room wasn’t even vacuumed when we checked, there were quite literally still sprinkles on the floor the kind from an ice cream or cupcakes. Sheets went unchanged. When some friends of ours checked out we witnessed the cleaning staff simply make the bed for the next guests without changing the sheets. Our toilet was running we reported it, it not only went unfixed there was no apology or empathy. Instead I was told that they were not miracle workers and that they would fix it tomorrow (after we check out of course). It’s loud and my wife won’t be able to sleep which will be awesome! Not only do they not clean the rooms but they don’t empty the trashes or clean the common areas. I haven’t walked by a trash can that wasn’t full in the lobby, front door, pool, or any other common area that wasn’t overflowing yet. Someone spilled something sticky on stairs, which are the only way to get anywhere since the elevator is broken, it’s been there for 12 hours and is now most likely tracked all over the carpets no one cleans. Breakfast was cold or ran out. We travel extensively for my daughters softball and I travel even more for work, and this is quite honestly the worst run and maintained hotel I have ever been to.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Rob, I am truly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations. With such high traffic and demand, it was a very tough week for our staff. Rest assured, we made every attempt to meet guest satisfaction. At times, the uncontrollable and unforeseen may occur such as the elevator that was down for less than 4 hours. Fortunately, we were able to move swiftly and get an electrician and elevator technician on property, after-hours and on a weekend to repair the outage. We truly appreciate your review and will definitely use this feedback to improve our operations for our valued guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Outside looked fairly new but rooms appear to be older or needing renovation. Bed was comfortable, room was quiet and AC kept room cool. Bathroom did not seem to be the cleanest and the toilet made a horrible sound like a bugle in the venting pipe, very annoying. Cost of stay was $77.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
psu1632, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

ColJeff, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I am truly sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We will address accordingly to ensure guest satisfaction is met for our future guest. We hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
psu1632, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We had a great stay at this hotel. It was clean and some parts were newly updated. The rooms and common areas were very clean and I felt safe inside and out.

The front desk lady was super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
psu1632, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Melinda H - Thanks for taking the time to give us a review! We are so pleased to hear that your expectations were met. Hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to McKinney!