“Great for relaxing”
Review of Landon Winery

Landon Winery
Ranked #5 of 39 things to do in McKinney
More attraction details
Owner description: Landon Winery is a Texas winery that has two locations where wines can be sampled; historic downtown McKinney, Texas and historic downtown Greenville, Texas both of which are close to Dallas and Fort Worth. Our goal is to run a winery known for crafting award-winning Texas wines. Watch us make our wines at either location. We have produced many internationally recognized award winning wines. We source our Texas grapes from vineyards in the Texas high plains south of Lubbock and even some grapes from outside of Texas.Enjoy wine tastings at the bar, wine by the glass, wine by the bottle or take a bottle home with you. McKinney offers a great patio, live music on Friday and Saturday nights, cheeseboards, and an indoor tuscan atmosphere. Stop by for an afternoon break or enjoy a cool evening on the patio under the stars.
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere. Nice, calm, and peaceful. There are sitting areas available inside and outside.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

not sure how or why... but the service has gone downhill... had to go looking for my server a couple times. it did not make for a pleasant visit.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Wonderful place in a cool historic building! Enjoyed a plate of cheese and a glass of wine. People watching is great. Several awesome places to eat right adjacent

Reviewed 14 April 2017

My family goes there at times to relax. The atmosphere is good but the staff there ruin it. They judge you by the car you drive and how thick your wallet is. They have no respect for the people that are common hard workers like me!!!! Plus my real issue is that one employee actually yelled at me in public on another date because I let my dog have a drink of water from my cup of water that they furnish along side the building for people. This place is NOT worth it in any way.......Me and my dog will quench our thirst in the Sahara desert before I ever go back. Any place that hates dogs.....I'M out!! And by the way...there were no people there. I took 5 steps inside the gate a got a plastic cup of water and left. The employee confronted me at the crosswalk away from the building. Character and respect of people go a long way. They don't have either!!!! Go to the McKinney pub around the corner. Much better!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

We spent $300 there and they refused to allow the ladies to use their freaking restroom!!! Because some lady stole a bottle of wine two years ago during a downtown festival. Paying customers should not have to go to next door businesses to relieve themselves!! Do Not give these people your $$!!! It's human decency!!! Pathetic!!! Must be again city codes!!!