“Always a good stop!”

Add it.
Panda's Super Buffet
Ranked #213 of 317 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Great variety, the dishes are nicely flavored and hot or cold as should be. Friendly service. We eat hear at least once a month.

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

$9.35 per adult and $6 for kids. The food is not good! Tried many things couldn't eat it had to spit orange chicken out in my napkin. Son found 2 black hairs in his chicken. Steam rice was sticky. Shrimp wasn't peeled, beef from the broccoli beef was chewy. The egg roll was gross took one bite and couldn't eat another. The fried rice was ok nothing great but it's fried rice. The fish tasted funny, the only think decent was their dessert bar. I will never go back and now I'm so sick to my stomach and very nauseated! Stay away, I warned you! Do not try this place!

Reviewed 23 February 2015

It's not cheap at $9 a pop for a weekday lunch given it's very limited selection, but I'm sure they have a limited number of customers out in the boonies of McKinney during the week, and everything that I tried tasted ok except the mussels which were tough, stringy and very fishy in a bad way. I eat a lot of seafood and this wasn't right. The moo goo gai pan was really excellent and one of the few things not fried. I would have sampled the egg foo yong but the patties were rubbery and hard, so I passed. The service was excellent, the facility is clean and comfortable. Would imagine it might be a notch better on weekend nights.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

At Chinese buffets, you get what you pay for. And for the price, you get a lot here.
First the negatives. There's plenty of fried food, in fact, one whole side of one buffet table! I skipped that. There's sushi...but nothing like what you'd get at a real sushi restaurant. They have a soft-serve "ice cream" machine that tastes only a little like ice cream. But those are the only negatives.
Positives: There's plenty to choose from. Dumplings, orange chicken, ribs, many dishes with vegetables...and the flavors are Chinese...if a bit on the sugary side (because, I suppose, Americans are trained to go for sweet). Great green beans. The vegetables are not soggy. And I did not find any gristle or mystery in the meat. I ate there twice on this trip.

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

The "average" Chinese buffet that wasn't. I tried to sample everything they had on the extensive buffet but I ran out of space to do so. Everything I tried, while "the average fair" was far above average in taste and quality. My wait staff treated me like I was in a sit down restaurant, rather than at a buffet experience. Great place.