See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The front staff young lady was very friendly but overall for a "Suite " type hotel, it's lacking. Truthfully, it's like being in a Motel 6 with a fridge and stove. Don't get me wrong, for the price and expectation, I love Motel 6 but you expect a good but average room BUT when you reserve a Suite, I think the expectation is higher. I got a decent rate and it's close to my training but I will probably stay somewhere else next time. NO BREAKFAST, NO GOODIES, NOT EVEN BOTTLED WATER IN THE ROOM :(

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
sjames280, Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we did not fully meet your expectations but glad that you found the staff to be friendly and the location convenient. We are a very basic extended stay type property with limited services available. We do offer a significant value for the long term traveler, which includes full kitchen with cooktop, microwave, and full size refrigerator. Thanks for staying with Woodspring Suites - McKinney.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for work rooms appear dated but clean, bed feels like your sleeping on a piece of plywood very uncomfortable, desk lady was nice. Area is ok just off main highway and short distance from restaurants.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded 16 April 2017

Thank you for your business and taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate the feedback to improve our guest experience overall and remain grateful for the kind words about our Team and prominent location.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

While registering for my stay at the Value Place in McKinney, Tracy O., the guest attendant was the most friendliest and professional attendant that I have ever encountered. She was very knowledgeable about the property and answered all my questions. Tracy O. made my experience here feel like home.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Stephen S, District Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay. It is rewarding to hear that the guest attendant was friendly and helpful. We are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and you felt at home. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

awesome staff this is my 3rd week here... a little pricy at $406 a week but i would recommend it to anyone. quiet, bug free, work with you on payments if your stuck at work and running behind , parking is always available unlike some places it takes forever to find availability

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephen S, District Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the staff is awesome. Once more, thank you for posting your review and for your kind words. We look forward to having you continue your stay and visiting with us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Value Place in McKinney is in a great location which is just a few miles from everything you need and without the traffic. The staff here are friendly and helpful. In my experience traveling; this is at the top of my list of places to stay for the location and price.

Room tip: Noisy A/C on the first floor. Stay away from the exit doors....it is noisy hearing the opening and closing of doors.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jeremy K

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the price and that the location was just right. It's always rewarding to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!