See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

My room has not been cleaned for the past month. I had to borrow a vacuum from a passing maid. Thank goodness I hadn't taken out my bathroom trash because they are out of toilet paper and I had to pick from the trash. My room did not lock for 3 days and I had to take my stuff with me everywhere I went. The counter service is very rude and acts like you are a bother to them. I will never be back and will inform the corporation I work for to never send anyone here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Brandon A
Reviewed 18 December 2015 via mobile

I must admit this was one of the best hotels stays, I have had by far, for starters the manager Diana Ortiz was top notch the assistant manager Amy Mcpherson was great, they go above and beyond their duties I give their customer service rating an A++. The hotel was clean and the atmosphere from the staff was very welcoming this place get 5 stars from me keep up the good work value place hope to visit again soon!!!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2015

My family and I was passing thru on the way home and we wanted a cheap place to stay the night. I found this hotel and the pictures online looked decent so I reserved a room. Checking in was a little different. We arrived Saturday around 8:00 pm. The office was closed. There was a phone with a sign that said after hours call ***. So I called and a lady said she would be down in 10 minutes to get me checked in. The room was plain but clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
1  Thank Kaci B
Reviewed 30 November 2015

My room was very clean and I was surprised that the cable TV included so many channels, all of the staff were very polite and friendly. The people at the front desk were able to answer my questions and give me directions when I asked. The location is right next to the highway, so you could hear a little traffic noise, but overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Value Place is the by far the best place I've stayed so far! We've been here for almost 6 months and have never had a problem. The rooms are kept up nicely and the staff are sweet especially Amy!! She's the nicest one here by far. She works to make sure our stay is enjoyable and makes sure we are all taken care of. She goes above and beyond to make it her duty to make sure we don't need anything. She is the sweetest lady and works hard at what she does. Every time we've paid rent theirs never been a problem as long as she's there. She helps us when we need something and is all around AMAZING! We love Amy!!! In My opinion she is the most professional staff member here. If your traveling I would deffinantly stay at Value Place! Thank so much for your graciousness and your hospitality. (:

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family