See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Safe, Clean rooms, friendly people and great service. Amy was a spectacular worker who helped in way she could! We had an awesome experience. Couldn't ask for a better hotel to stay with my family at!

Date of stay: January 2014
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The staff was up to a great standard. Could not ask for a more better stay. Very clean and up to my standards. Chad and Amy have great customer service skills. Great environment.The Hotel is great for everyone.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

I would reccomend this hotel. The service was great and rooms are very nice and clean
Location is great!! Laundry facility on site. I feel safe on as well. They have on site security and you can't have access without a key card. Love It!!

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank dlovely2006
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Very nice place to stay. staff is really good and responses to problems quickly. Best value for the services offered i have found. I would recommend this place to anyone. The cleaning staff and on site manager are very responsive to my needs when I ask them. I wish I had found Value Place when I was traveling more they would have made my travels a lot easier. The small kitchen is really handy.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites McKinney, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Thank you for your comments! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will think of Value Place again the next time you need a place to stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Stayed here several months, and was glad to have a room to come home to that was clean and safe. The staff is great, and always eager to help you. Having a kitchen makes life allot easier when you're trying to make ends meet. It's a blessing to have a place that charges reasonable rates with cable included and internet for a little more. There's a laundry room as well, so you don't have to leave the property to wash your clothes. It's located on the north side of town, with all kinds of places to go for entertainment and food. If you're staying for a week, or longer, this is the place you want to go!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Byron P

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always love to hear guest feedback. I hope that you will think of Value Place again in your travels.