“MFalls Massage”

Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center is a destination for the art of Massage Therapy!
Reviewed 15 August 2017

You talk about service, these ladies wrote the book. Donna and her team are very accommodating and client oriented. And they give great massages. Charlotte is my "Go To' therapist.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"relaxation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I have been to Marble Falls Massage Therapy several times and always receive wonderful service. Donna is so good and so professional. I highly recommend it. Prices are reasonable and they have great specials.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center is Fantastic! The therapists are all well trained, extremely professional, knowledgeable and do their best to make sure you are comfortable and well taken care of from the moment you arrive. My family and I (me, my husband, my teenage son and teenage daughter) have been on many occasions over the last few years and all of us have felt 100% comfortable from beginning to end and left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated!

Donna will accommodate you in any way possible - some girlfriends and I had a great private bridal shower there which was such an awesome experience and they went above and beyond to make it special.

MFMTC is a classy establishment with top notch employees and a great atmosphere! Do yourself a favor and give them a try!

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Gave my wife a massage birthday present, and as I picked her up she said that was the best massage ever, and she has had a lot of massages. i believe the lady that gave the massage was Kimberly. Thanks for making her day a good one.