“Great relaxing massage”

Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center is a destination for the art of Massage Therapy!
Reviewed 9 February 2017

I go monthly for an hour massage. It always leaves me feeling so relaxed. Sometimes, I have specific issues that need work, and they are always willing to work with me.

All reviews
in 30 reviews
"relaxation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This isn't the fanciest place I've gotten spa services at, but it was very relaxing and enjoyable. The facial was not as thorough as I expected, more like a mask, but very pleasant. My therapist was great. I would definitely return. We got the special, so the cost was quite reasonable.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I have consistently received wonderful hot stone massages with very few minor issues. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I went into this establishment with the worst headache ever and had some lower back pain to where I could barely bend over. And come back up with out feeling like I was breaking in half. I told the massage therapist what was bothering me the most and those were her focus points for the session I had. Her name was Shayna and she had fingers of magic let me tell ya. After my 90 minute session was over with my headache was totally gone and my lower back did not hurt anymore or come back later in the day. I felt like a whole new person walking out of there. It was the best and I highly recommend this young lady to do a massage.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I used to ignore my neck and back pain until it was too painful not to ignore, and then I would get a massage to try to get right again. Now I'm older and smarter, and I take massage to address knots and issues in my neck and back on a regular basis and before they cause me pain that affects my ability to work and sleep. In other words, I don't take massage for the "spa experience," which this is not. These are simple rooms, quality tables, and some great therapists for a good price.