Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Relaxation for Our Family Reunion

I was looking for a relaxation activity for 8 of us during our family reunion. We were from out... read more

Reviewed 24 November 2017
RedPearlArt
Las Vegas, Nevada
via mobile
MFalls Massage

You talk about service, these ladies wrote the book. Donna and her team are very accommodating and... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2017
adoerflerdds
Marble Falls, Texas

All reviews prices are reasonable relaxing experience therapist charlotte donna relaxation
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

This isn't the fanciest place I've gotten spa services at, but it was very relaxing and enjoyable. The facial was not as thorough as I expected, more like a mask, but very pleasant. My therapist was great. I would definitely return. We got the special, so the cost was quite reasonable.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

I have consistently received wonderful hot stone massages with very few minor issues. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. I will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

I went into this establishment with the worst headache ever and had some lower back pain to where I could barely bend over. And come back up with out feeling like I was breaking in half. I told the massage therapist what was bothering me the most and those were her focus points for the session I had. Her name was Shayna and she had fingers of magic let me tell ya. After my 90 minute session was over with my headache was totally gone and my lower back did not hurt anymore or come back later in the day. I felt like a whole new person walking out of there. It was the best and I highly recommend this young lady to do a massage.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I used to ignore my neck and back pain until it was too painful not to ignore, and then I would get a massage to try to get right again. Now I'm older and smarter, and I take massage to address knots and issues in my neck and back on a regular basis and before they cause me pain that affects my ability to work and sleep. In other words, I don't take massage for the "spa experience," which this is not. These are simple rooms, quality tables, and some great therapists for a good price.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

My husband and I went there recently on a quick weekend trip to Marble Falls. My husband has a bad back, and it's been worse since the massage. It was his first massage, and so he probably won't want to go back for awhile. My massage wasn't bad, and for the price of $75/60 minutes, I probably shouldn't complain. If I were to want a massage in Marble Falls again, I'd probably give another place a try. The staff were nice enough, but the environment of the reception area (mostly just behind the counter area) and therapy room leave a bit to be desired.